Windows 10: Screen of death

Discus and support Screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will not start up. It says “Your PC did not start up correctly. There’s a Stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I started when we were having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BartinesTarrant, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Screen of death

My computer will not start up. It says “Your PC did not start up correctly. There’s a Stop code: BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I started when we were having a thunderstorm, so I shutdown as usual and unplugged it. Waited till the next day to plug in and this is what happened. Can anyone help with this?

:)

BartinesTarrant, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Mar 19, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Screen of death

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Screen of death

1. Screen of death - Similar Threads - Screen death

2. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  3. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  4. Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10: Hi everyone,I've been experiencing consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD occurrences on my Microsoft device lately and I'm quite concerned. It's disrupting my workflow and I'm unsure of what might be causing it. Could someone please offer some guidance or troubleshooting...
  5. Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10: Hi everyone,I've been experiencing consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD occurrences on my Microsoft device lately and I'm quite concerned. It's disrupting my workflow and I'm unsure of what might be causing it. Could someone please offer some guidance or troubleshooting...
  6. Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10

7. Help please with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please with blue screen of death: Hello everyone! My lap top running Windows 10 keeps blue screening from different actions. Sometimes it will blue screen from clicking windows search bar or just using Google chrome. I’ve gotten one stop code saying DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION & another one saying KMODE EXCEPTION...
  8. Help please with blue screen of death

Help please with blue screen of death: Hello everyone! My lap top running Windows 10 keeps blue screening from different actions. Sometimes it will blue screen from clicking windows search bar or just using Google chrome. I’ve gotten one stop code saying DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION & another one saying KMODE EXCEPTION...
  9. Help please with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...: hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and the automatic repair says it couldn't repair my PC . I've tried resetting and restoring the PC but none of them worked too.what else can I do?...