Windows 10: Screen of death.

Discus and support Screen of death. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, this is my first time posting on microsoft as I have been met with various issues. I have never had a problem with blue screen of death. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanSzebesta, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Screen of death.

Hello, this is my first time posting on microsoft as I have been met with various issues.

I have never had a problem with blue screen of death. I installed a new SSD and cloned my HDD onto it. Everything worked fine for about 8 months until lately I've been getting 'your PC needs to be repaired' screen. I thought to myself okay, lets try unplugging the HDD since my windows is now on SSD. Everything worked fine for 2 weeks up until now where I got an error message from my windows logs. See below:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8033847e3f2, 0xffffc8067339e340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c2e62f48-43c8-47e5-8311-4d9a8b55f500.

I have attached the dmp files link below.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16yrpKP-rdIyVJigrVJiACUqJT3kfc6vG?usp=sharing

Could anyone please help me ? Thank you in advance.

:)

JanSzebesta, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 6, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Screen of death.

"Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Screen of death.

1. Screen of death. - Similar Threads - Screen death

2. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  3. Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death has been occurring lately and using view reliability history I see...: I can send the problem history so we can figure out the failures.The snip wont render on this message platform. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-has-been-occurring-lately-and/1876fb46-6f43-463e-97d1-f68586865ff5
  4. Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10: Hi everyone,I've been experiencing consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD occurrences on my Microsoft device lately and I'm quite concerned. It's disrupting my workflow and I'm unsure of what might be causing it. Could someone please offer some guidance or troubleshooting...
  5. Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10: Hi everyone,I've been experiencing consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD occurrences on my Microsoft device lately and I'm quite concerned. It's disrupting my workflow and I'm unsure of what might be causing it. Could someone please offer some guidance or troubleshooting...
  6. Need Help: Consecutive Blue Screen of Death BOSD Issues on my windows 10

7. Help please with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please with blue screen of death: Hello everyone! My lap top running Windows 10 keeps blue screening from different actions. Sometimes it will blue screen from clicking windows search bar or just using Google chrome. I’ve gotten one stop code saying DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION & another one saying KMODE EXCEPTION...
  8. Help please with blue screen of death

Help please with blue screen of death: Hello everyone! My lap top running Windows 10 keeps blue screening from different actions. Sometimes it will blue screen from clicking windows search bar or just using Google chrome. I’ve gotten one stop code saying DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION & another one saying KMODE EXCEPTION...
  9. Help please with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...: hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and the automatic repair says it couldn't repair my PC . I've tried resetting and restoring the PC but none of them worked too.what else can I do?...