Windows 10: Screen of Death???

Discus and support Screen of Death??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I "Attempted" a factory reset on a Dell 2330 I just aquired, the reset seemed to be going text book normal. Then on restarting i got the infamous blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gayla Schuller-Smith, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Screen of Death???

I "Attempted" a factory reset on a Dell 2330 I just aquired, the reset seemed to be going text book normal. Then on restarting i got the infamous blue screen. . .which turned into a lot of pop-up boxes and a flashing red screen with a code of some sorts it seems. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated thank everyone in advance.

:)

Gayla Schuller-Smith, Feb 26, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 26, 2022
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 26, 2022
  4. Screen of Death???

"Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

Screen of Death???

1. Screen of Death??? - Similar Threads - Screen Death

2. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  3. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  4. How do I fix this blue screen of death? Error code: Critical service failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this blue screen of death? Error code: Critical service failed: I can't get into windows, no restore point, dism online cleanup-image restorehealth is not a know command.I use a Lenovo LOQ laptop My prior actions were as follows:I was uninstalling programs in order to make my laptop run better but when I tried to run faceit anti cheat it...
  5. How do I fix this blue screen of death? Error code: Critical service failed

How do I fix this blue screen of death? Error code: Critical service failed: I can't get into windows, no restore point, dism online cleanup-image restorehealth is not a know command.I use a Lenovo LOQ laptop My prior actions were as follows:I was uninstalling programs in order to make my laptop run better but when I tried to run faceit anti cheat it...
  6. Blue screen of death HELP PLEASE!?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death HELP PLEASE!?!?: Hey, I have been experiencing the blue screen of death over the last year. However, as of this week, it has been happening very frequently, enough so that I cannot confidently start any tasks or games.The main two stop codes are:Driver:...
  7. Blue screen of death HELP PLEASE!?!?

Blue screen of death HELP PLEASE!?!?: Hey, I have been experiencing the blue screen of death over the last year. However, as of this week, it has been happening very frequently, enough so that I cannot confidently start any tasks or games.The main two stop codes are:Driver:...
  8. NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death: Yesterdday morning, on latest Windows 10 version, eveyrthing worked great. I shut the computer off, and turned it on again several hours later to receive the logo on start up and then a black screen of death, with monitor showcasing "No Signal". - Monitor is not the problem,...
  9. NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death

NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death: Yesterdday morning, on latest Windows 10 version, eveyrthing worked great. I shut the computer off, and turned it on again several hours later to receive the logo on start up and then a black screen of death, with monitor showcasing "No Signal". - Monitor is not the problem,...
  10. NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware