Windows 10: Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen

Discus and support Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My windows screen goes off showing locking and it is still off. Please help me solve this issue... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AdilSayeed7, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen

My windows screen goes off showing locking and it is still off. Please help me solve this issue

:)

AdilSayeed7, Nov 10, 2019
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 10, 2019
  4. shobhitk Win User

Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen

None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

Nope that did not help. I guess the steps mentioned there are primarily for the issue of the Lockscreen Apps not being shown as an option in the Settings>Personalization>Lock screen settings page.

My issue is that even though i select those apps from the settings menu but they dont show any status on the Lockscreen.

shobhitk, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen

1. Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen - Similar Threads - Screen off showing

2. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not showing: Hi , Since the last few days i have been trying to get the lock screen as it wouldn't appear when i open my laptop I tried many ways but none of them worked so i came here to ask ....
  3. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen not showing: Hi , Since the last few days i have been trying to get the lock screen as it wouldn't appear when i open my laptop I tried many ways but none of them worked so i came here to ask ....
  4. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. turn off locked screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  6. turn off locked screen

turn off locked screen: like to have auto log in would be nicethe only one how use it any way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-locked-screen/1539fbb0-730b-4d1e-b2b6-73ffa172710e
  7. Unlocked Lock screen showing before screen off

in Windows 10 Support
    Unlocked Lock screen showing before screen off: hi this is a bit of strange one - on my new Zenbook i noticed that the lockscreen shows up BEFORE the pc goes to screen off - there is no screen saver configured in settings or aynthjing and the weird part is that it's unlocked also, so you can click ENTER or spacebar or a...
  8. Screen does not turn off at lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen does not turn off at lock screen: Recently, when I come back to my computer after a matter of hours I find the screen still on, displaying the lock screen when it should be off. In Windows Settings > Power & Sleep > Screen, the settingWhen plugged in, turn off after is set to 15 minutes. How come my screen is...
  9. Show Lock Screen on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Lock Screen on Login Screen: When I set the Lock Screen to display for the Login Screen it does show, but just as a blurry image of the actual image set for the lock screen does this happen for everyone or does the Login screen show the same as it does for the lock screen? WIN 10 Pro 64Bit Thank you,...
  10. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...