Windows 10: Screen off while working

Discus and support Screen off while working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am user of Dell vostro 15 3568, intel core i3 7th generation. My laptops screen went off while I am working. I tried to solve it by reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Priyank _sakhiya, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Screen off while working

I am user of Dell vostro 15 3568, intel core i3 7th generation. My laptops screen went off while I am working. I tried to solve it by reinstalling the windows. Still the problem is occurring. Is it software problem or any hardware problem.

:)

Priyank _sakhiya, Nov 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 22, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Screen off while working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Screen off while working

1. Screen off while working - Similar Threads - Screen off while

2. Extending Monitors to 2nd and 3rd Screen while laptop screen off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending Monitors to 2nd and 3rd Screen while laptop screen off: I have a laptop and 2 external screens. how do I set the display such that I can close the main laptop screen screen 1 and only use the 2 external screens screen 2 and 3?...
  3. Computer screen turns off while I'm using it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer screen turns off while I'm using it: My computer will often turn off while I am actively using it. It doesn't completely shut down, but the screen will turn off as if it's gone to sleep. It will wake up again if I move the mouse but I have to re-sign in and it gets very annoying and shouldn't happen while I am...
  4. Computer screen turns off while I'm using it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen turns off while I'm using it: My computer will often turn off while I am actively using it. It doesn't completely shut down, but the screen will turn off as if it's gone to sleep. It will wake up again if I move the mouse but I have to re-sign in and it gets very annoying and shouldn't happen while I am...
  5. Computer screen turns off while I'm using it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screen off while working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen off while working: I am user of Dell vostro 15 3568, intel core i3 7th generation. My laptops screen went off while I am working. I tried to solve it by reinstalling the windows. Still the problem is occurring. Is it software problem or any hardware problem....
  7. Screen off while working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen off while working: I am user of Dell vostro 15 3568, intel core i3 7th generation. My laptops screen went off while I am working. I tried to solve it by reinstalling the windows. Still the problem is occurring. Is it software problem or any hardware problem....
  8. While Working Screen flickered

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    While Working Screen flickered: While Working screen flickered, so I noted the time and saw the Event Viewer: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 09-12-2020 02:42:59 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User:...
  9. Laptop shuts off while doing screen recording.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop shuts off while doing screen recording.: Shuts off whenever left unattended. W 10 2004 19041.508 Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 740QM @ 1.73GHz65 C Clarksfield 45nm Technology RAM 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 531MHz (7-7-7-19) Motherboard TOSHIBA NWQAA (CPU) Graphics Generic PnP Monitor...
  10. Turn off laptop screen while Connected to a TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off laptop screen while Connected to a TV: I'm using the Connect option in Windows 10 to connect to my TV and watch videos there. Sometimes I'll have videos on for the entire day, like 10 hours straight. There is no way I have found to turn off the laptop screen. If I enable screensaver, it does the screensaver on...