Windows 10: Screen out of focus

Discus and support Screen out of focus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bobbbell, Aug 26, 2019.

1. bobbbell Win User

Screen out of focus

Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the lower third are blurry. I haven't changed settings at all and woke up to this in the morning. I have tried the resolution to no avail and now think it's the laptop just playing up. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

bobbbell, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 26, 2019
  4. IrvS Win User

Screen out of focus

Random explorer.exe stealing focus

This was an upgrade over W8.1.

Only basically happens once, shortly after booting. Only time Thunderbird came to the front was when I was doing a reply. Otherwise I can't tell where the focus went.

I have WinPatrol running and it has the Startup list and other uses. There is nothing I can see that would even suggest that would be happening. McAfee Live Safe is my Security Suite and its scans find nothing. I've also run Hijack Hunter too.

I hope the FOCUS program will shed some light on this. The other program I needed to set the time limit for it to run but it never caught it.

Thema:

Screen out of focus

1. Screen out of focus - Similar Threads - Screen focus

2. Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.: It's Windows 10 Pro and corporate network. I don't even have to minimize RDP window just click on another window, e.g. browser to turn into black what's being recorded audio works only. When I click back video comes back again.Thanks for any ideas.PS these dropdown menus...
  3. Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.: It's Windows 10 Pro and corporate network. I don't even have to minimize RDP window just click on another window, e.g. browser to turn into black what's being recorded audio works only. When I click back video comes back again.Thanks for any ideas.PS these dropdown menus...
  4. Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Driver filter for avoiding loss of mouse focus / capture with touch screen operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver filter for avoiding loss of mouse focus / capture with touch screen operation.: Hello Presently we are exploring a particular case for one of our product, where there will be two operators one as controller or administrator other as operator or user. Administrator will be sitting on main screen with same PC as operator, operator will have a small touch...
  6. Driver filter for avoiding loss of mouse focus / capture with touch screen operation.

Driver filter for avoiding loss of mouse focus / capture with touch screen operation.: Hello Presently we are exploring a particular case for one of our product, where there will be two operators one as controller or administrator other as operator or user. Administrator will be sitting on main screen with same PC as operator, operator will have a small touch...
  7. Driver filter for avoiding loss of mouse focus / capture with touch screen operation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. In Windows 11 power-saving mode, clicking the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 power-saving mode, clicking the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen will...: Problem description: As the title suggests.Steps to reproduce:Enter Windows 11 power-saving mode.Click the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen.Expected result: The login screen should appear and after logging in, the browser should automatically open to view...
  9. In Windows 11 power-saving mode, clicking the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen will...

In Windows 11 power-saving mode, clicking the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen will...: Problem description: As the title suggests.Steps to reproduce:Enter Windows 11 power-saving mode.Click the Windows Focus prompt on the lock screen.Expected result: The login screen should appear and after logging in, the browser should automatically open to view...
  10. Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long Existing, 'On Screen Keyboard' Focus Behavior A discussion. Not a solution.: This is a post about my impressions of the On Screen Keyboard's behavior of refocusing on the previous application or window that the OSK was used on, prior to it being minimized, when the intent is to type into the currently focused window. I post no 'solution' to this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. welcome screen picture out focus

2. welcome screen out of focus

3. startup screen on pc is out of focus

4. youtube welcome screen out of focus,
  5. start up screen out of focus,
  6. out of focus lo,
  7. picture out of focus on lock screen,
  8. lock screen picture out of focus windows 10,
  9. why is my welcome screen out of focus,
  10. windows welcome screen windows 10 out of focus