Windows 10: Screen overstretched now and can't change back

Discus and support Screen overstretched now and can't change back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had set my screen resolution to 1920x1080 out of curiosity to see how it would look. I had played a game in that resolution and it wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SnoopierMovie37, May 18, 2019.

1. Screen overstretched now and can't change back

I had set my screen resolution to 1920x1080 out of curiosity to see how it would look. I had played a game in that resolution and it wasn't overstretched but here it was. But when I returned to my native resolution(1360x768) it remained overstretched. How do I fix this?

:)

SnoopierMovie37, May 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 18, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Screen overstretched now and can't change back :cool:

jmcslob, May 18, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Screen overstretched now and can't change back

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Screen overstretched now and can't change back

1. Screen overstretched now and can't change back - Similar Threads - Screen overstretched can't

2. Can't change back to administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change back to administrator: I tried to switch my account to Standard but it said it was the only administrator account so I made the Guest account administrator, but for some reason when I try to run something as administrator, it asks for the administrator's password which I didn't set in the Guest...
  3. Can't change back to administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change back to administrator: I tried to switch my account to Standard but it said it was the only administrator account so I made the Guest account administrator, but for some reason when I try to run something as administrator, it asks for the administrator's password which I didn't set in the Guest...
  4. Can't change back to administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I changed msconfig and now I can’t get back in to change it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed msconfig and now I can’t get back in to change it back.: Recently I changed the maximum amount of ram setting in msconfig. What it was originally was an un-ticked check mark with a blank box below it. What I changed it to was a ticked box and enter the number for 8gb.However, now when I boot it get the BSOD that says...
  6. I changed msconfig and now I can’t get back in to change it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed msconfig and now I can’t get back in to change it back.: Hi Everybody, I need help,My Dell R6 was taking nearly 8-10 minutes to boot so I turned off everything in startup via task manager and rebooted. No change.So went to msconfig and turned it all off with the aim of turning on each one in turn to see where the lag was coming...
  7. I changed msconfig and now I can’t get back in to change it back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed msconfig and now I can’t get back in to change it back.: Hi Everybody, I need help,My Dell R6 was taking nearly 8-10 minutes to boot so I turned off everything in startup via task manager and rebooted. No change.So went to msconfig and turned it all off with the aim of turning on each one in turn to see where the lag was coming...
  8. I changed msconfig and now I can’t get back in to change it back.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Changed microsoft account to local account and now i can't change it back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changed microsoft account to local account and now i can't change it back...: Like the title says, i accidentally switched my microsoft account to a local account and would like to change it back. I was having problems with sync and thought that doing that would fix it. just made things worse... When I try to login to my microsoft account, I go from...
  10. (HELP) My windows 10 screen is overstretched!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (HELP) My windows 10 screen is overstretched!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/gtl34ksnndz31.png?width=1061&format=png&auto=webp&s=a14b939937a49417d968050ea08bc8c7a1167c00 It looks like this at my main screen, and my taskbar is cut off along with the top left right side as well. My resolution is 1920, and I've been...