Windows 10: Screen pixelling

Discus and support Screen pixelling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohamedRamzy1, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Screen pixelling

Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps.

:)

MohamedRamzy1, Mar 28, 2022

2. Windows 10 Aniversary - Pixelated Screen

Hi,

I realize that after the Anniversary update you are getting randomly weird pixelated screens. I will try to help you with this issue.

As the issue is occurring after waking up the PC from sleep mode, let us try these steps to check if that helps.

You may run the Power troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “Troubleshooting”.

• Click on “View all” and select “Power”.
    Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter completely. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status.

Further you may also follow these steps to reset all default power plans to default settings:

• Open a command prompt.

• In the command prompt, type “powercfg –restoredefaultschemes” and press Enter.

• Close the command prompt.
    Remember to restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us updated to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 28, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 28, 2022
  4. ante237 Win User

Screen pixelling

White pixel on screen

Hello Sumit,

I tried following your steps, however, the white pixel appeared again before I installed the display drivers. Also, no idea if this will help you but the white pixel is not there when I boot in safe mode. Any idea on what can be wrong?

ante237, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Screen pixelling

1. Screen pixelling - Similar Threads - Screen pixelling

2. Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.: The last few months, my computer has been crashing more frequently. It typically occurs when I run a game, but is now happening outside of games.Typically, the screen looks like there are an overlay of rainbow blocks of pixels. This is sometimes the full screen, but sometimes...
  3. Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 computer freezes, screen shows colored blocks of pixels.: The last few months, my computer has been crashing more frequently. It typically occurs when I run a game, but is now happening outside of games.Typically, the screen looks like there are an overlay of rainbow blocks of pixels. This is sometimes the full screen, but sometimes...
  4. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  5. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  6. Screen shaking and mouse pixelated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen shaking and mouse pixelated: I sometimes encounter an issue where my screen freaks out and glitches and then my cursor/pointer is a pixelated mess.when the cursor trail option is enabled, it turns back to normal but then becomes a glitchy mess again after disabling it.this mostly happens with chrome,...
  7. Choppy and pixelated picture when casting from Windows to TV screen

Choppy and pixelated picture when casting from Windows to TV screen: I am trying to cast Windows + K my laptop screen on my TV screen, and the picture is choppy and pixelated whenever there's motion on screen. My laptop is an LG Gram 17 with 16:10 aspect ratio. My TV is a TCL Roku 65R635-CA 4K with 16:9 aspect ratio. When I cast, the display...
  8. Choppy and pixelated picture when casting from Windows to TV screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy and pixelated picture when casting from Windows to TV screen: I am trying to cast Windows + K my laptop screen on my TV screen, and the picture is choppy and pixelated whenever there's motion on screen. My laptop is an LG Gram 17 with 16:10 aspect ratio. My TV is a TCL Roku 65R635-CA 4K with 16:9 aspect ratio. When I cast, the display...
  9. Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...: HelloThe last post I had made was about a problem I was having where a constant black screen that appeared seemingly out of nowhere was covering most of the desktop except for a small bit at the very top of my monitor which was still regular desktop.Was given some suggestions...
  10. Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...

Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...: HelloThe last post I had made was about a problem I was having where a constant black screen that appeared seemingly out of nowhere was covering most of the desktop except for a small bit at the very top of my monitor which was still regular desktop.Was given some suggestions...