Windows 10: Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10

Discus and support Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Previously my screen prints were all automatically saved in my OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots. I say 'automatically saved' because I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Taffy087, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10

Previously my screen prints were all automatically saved in my OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots. I say 'automatically saved' because I have no recollection of ever having changed any settings to put them there.

I now find that they're being saved in This PC (or Desktop) > Pictures (item, not the folder) > Screenshots i.e.

Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10 2b21f1fb-e191-4e3d-944d-b2fe18e07745?upload=true.png

Has anyone any idea what's caused this please?

:)

Taffy087, Jan 10, 2019

2. Can’t change the location.

Hi George,

I am sorry to hear that you had to encounter an internet connection issue in Windows 10 before. You can always come to us for any issues on Windows 10, we will be glad to help you.

Let us see what to do to resolve this issue on location settings. TO assist you better, please answer the questions below.

• Where did you see your location as Vermont USA? How did you tried to change the location?

• Are you getting any error messages while changing the location?

• What is the build version of the Windows? Follow the below steps to check the build version.

• Open up the run command with the
      Win key + R key combo.

• Type winver into the run command text box and hit
      OK.

• You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.

I suggest you to ON the location service and check if the location is changed to your current location. If the location service is ON, the Windows will automatically find your location once the system in connected to internet and update
    the location on the Apps, which has the permission to access to the location. Refer to the below link to ON the location service and more.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12444/windows-10-location-service-privacy-faq

You may also change your Country or region manually by the following steps;

• In the search box on task bar, enter Change region, then select
      Change your country or region.

• Under Country or region, select your new region.

Hope you can change your location.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10

Change library location by cmd

The command you are asking for is currently unavailable. What we can suggest is that you propose your request in our

Feedback hub
    to make Windows better. Now, if you really want to change the save location of a file, kindly follow these steps:

• Type storage in the search bar.
    • Select Storage.

From there, you can select where your files will be saved in the future.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10

1. Screen Prints - the location where these are stored has changed. Win10 - Similar Threads - Screen Prints location

2. Where are screen prints print screen saved now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are screen prints print screen saved now?: A relatively recent update of change the way the print screen works. Before the update, I could press print sc and an image of the screen was automatically save to a folder named screenshots as well on the clipboard. So far as I can tell, with the change the screen image is...
  3. Where are screen prints print screen saved now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are screen prints print screen saved now?: A relatively recent update of change the way the print screen works. Before the update, I could press print sc and an image of the screen was automatically save to a folder named screenshots as well on the clipboard. So far as I can tell, with the change the screen image is...
  4. The location where Windows Update stores data has changed and must be repaired.? this is...

The location where Windows Update stores data has changed and must be repaired.? this is...: i was trying to update my windows 8.1 to 10 via windows update. but when i press install it starts downloading but even after hours not a single kb is getting downloaded when i troubleshoot one problem arises that windows update location has changed and must be repaired....
  5. The location where Windows Update stores data has changed and must be repaired.? this is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The location where Windows Update stores data has changed and must be repaired.? this is...: i was trying to update my windows 8.1 to 10 via windows update. but when i press install it starts downloading but even after hours not a single kb is getting downloaded when i troubleshoot one problem arises that windows update location has changed and must be repaired....
  6. Where are the services for print spooler dependencies located?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the services for print spooler dependencies located?: TL;DRI want to start the print spooler service. Microsoft services tells me the dependencies for it are RPC two services and something called HTTP, and something called MsQuic. When I look in the list of Services neither HTTP nor MsQuic is listed. What are those services and...
  7. Where are the services for print spooler dependencies located?

Where are the services for print spooler dependencies located?: TL;DRI want to start the print spooler service. Microsoft services tells me the dependencies for it are RPC two services and something called HTTP, and something called MsQuic. When I look in the list of Services neither HTTP nor MsQuic is listed. What are those services and...
  8. Where are the services for print spooler dependencies located?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Where do I change default location for Microsoft Print to PDF

in Browsers and Email
    Where do I change default location for Microsoft Print to PDF: Right now, if you select Microsoft Print to PDF under Print, it sends the file to the Documents folder in OneDrive. Where do I change the location so it saves it to the Documents folder on the PC? Thanks, 27386
  10. where Win10 store the jumplists?

in Windows 10 Support
    where Win10 store the jumplists?: Every once in a while I would like to clean it out. 35076

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are screen prints stored

2. where are screen prints stored on windows 10