Windows 10: Screen problem when laptop turned on

Discus and support Screen problem when laptop turned on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just bought a new HP Laptop on Windows 10. When I first turn on about half an inch at the top of the screen appears at the bottom of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lindamackay, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Screen problem when laptop turned on

I have just bought a new HP Laptop on Windows 10. When I first turn on about half an inch at the top of the screen appears at the bottom of the screen. This corrects itself after about a couple of minutes but it is extremely frustrating. Can anyone help please?

:)

lindamackay, Dec 31, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 31, 2018
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Screen problem when laptop turned on

Turn Your Laptop into a Touch Screen

the screen is probably going to get scratched, and the problem with standard laptop is their screens don't flip like tablets, it's be awkward unless you were standing above the laptop/screen

kwchang007, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Screen problem when laptop turned on

1. Screen problem when laptop turned on - Similar Threads - Screen problem laptop

2. Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on: Has anyone had this issue? My laptop has had this issue for quite a while now and I can't figure out what is causing it. Whenever I leave the computer and the laptop screen turns off not sleeping yet, and I come back, the screen turns on but it's stuck on the previous screen...
  3. Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on: Has anyone had this issue? My laptop has had this issue for quite a while now and I can't figure out what is causing it. Whenever I leave the computer and the laptop screen turns off not sleeping yet, and I come back, the screen turns on but it's stuck on the previous screen...
  4. ISSUE: Laptop screen randomly turns off when not plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ISSUE: Laptop screen randomly turns off when not plugged in: My laptop screen randomly turns off.This only occurs when the device is not plugged in. When plugged in it NEVER HAPPENEDIt happens while I'm using the device.I found out, it doesn't turn off when the device is fully charged, but I starts happening when the battery drops...
  5. laptop freezes when screen is turned off

laptop freezes when screen is turned off: I have set my screen to turn off after 15 min of inactivity, but sometimes when laptop's screen is turned off it freezes and can't be turned on. The laptop itself is still turned on keyboard glows and cooling works, but i don't think its working then when this happens during...
  6. laptop freezes when screen is turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop freezes when screen is turned off: I have set my screen to turn off after 15 min of inactivity, but sometimes when laptop's screen is turned off it freezes and can't be turned on. The laptop itself is still turned on keyboard glows and cooling works, but i don't think its working then when this happens during...
  7. laptop freezes when screen is turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Black screen when i turn on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen when i turn on my laptop: I turned off my computer during a windows update so the day after when i turned on my laptop it was rebooting every 30s saying they are deleting update changes so I kept turning it on and off again and again until the screen became black everytime I turn it on, help please...
  9. My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...: Hi so recently i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and yesterday when i turned it on it turned on but it was black screen i turned it off and turned it kn again it turned on now alaways i have to turn it off and on again to make my laptop work please tell me a...
  10. Laptop goes to standby when screen turns off

Laptop goes to standby when screen turns off: Dear community, I am experiencing an issue where the laptop goes to standby every time the screen turns off. If "Never" is set for "Turn off the display", then the laptop does not go to standby but also the screen stays on. But if the "Put the computer to sleep" is set to...