Windows 10: Screen Problems

Discus and support Screen Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While trying to enter information the screen jump and is hard to return it to area that was being used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by file opens and not, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Screen Problems

While trying to enter information the screen jump and is hard to return it to area that was being used

:)

file opens and not, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 18, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Screen Problems

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Screen Problems

1. Screen Problems - Similar Threads - Screen Problems

2. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem: I cannot install windows 10 from USB drive Kingston 32 GB . It shows file not found . My computer is stuck at blue-screen .I can only see automatic repair ?? How can I fix this problem? Help...
  3. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen problem: I cannot install windows 10 from USB drive Kingston 32 GB . It shows file not found . My computer is stuck at blue-screen .I can only see automatic repair ?? How can I fix this problem? Help...
  4. Blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a problem, when I turn off the game after 30 seconds, I get either screen cuts or a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem, when I turn off the game after 30 seconds, I get either screen cuts or a...: Ścieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: bad_module_infoSygnatura problemuNazwa zdarzenia problemu: BEX64Nazwa aplikacji: bad_module_infoWersja aplikacji: 0.0.0.0Sygnatura czasowa aplikacji: 00000000Nazwa modułu z błędem: mbamsi64.dll_unloadedWersja modułu z błędem:...
  6. I have a problem, when I turn off the game after 30 seconds, I get either screen cuts or a...

I have a problem, when I turn off the game after 30 seconds, I get either screen cuts or a...: Ścieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: bad_module_infoSygnatura problemuNazwa zdarzenia problemu: BEX64Nazwa aplikacji: bad_module_infoWersja aplikacji: 0.0.0.0Sygnatura czasowa aplikacji: 00000000Nazwa modułu z błędem: mbamsi64.dll_unloadedWersja modułu z błędem:...
  7. Problems with the Microsoft 11 screen "blinking" or "jumping"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the Microsoft 11 screen "blinking" or "jumping": Hi Microsoft community. I experience a problem when I stream on my Lenovo Slim with Windows 11. When I stream the picture on the screen will sometimes "jump" or "blink". It happens on different browsers chrome, edge and streaming services netflix, hbo etc.. Within the last...
  8. Problems with the Microsoft 11 screen "blinking" or "jumping"

Problems with the Microsoft 11 screen "blinking" or "jumping": Hi Microsoft community. I experience a problem when I stream on my Lenovo Slim with Windows 11. When I stream the picture on the screen will sometimes "jump" or "blink". It happens on different browsers chrome, edge and streaming services netflix, hbo etc.. Within the last...
  9. Screen changing tonality problem

Screen changing tonality problem: Hello, I have a problem related to my laptop's display. When I disconnect the charge plug, the screen tonality or contrast, I don't really know how to describe it changes. It is upsetting because every time I want to use my laptop without the charging plug I have to see the...
  10. Screen changing tonality problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen changing tonality problem: Hello, I have a problem related to my laptop's display. When I disconnect the charge plug, the screen tonality or contrast, I don't really know how to describe it changes. It is upsetting because every time I want to use my laptop without the charging plug I have to see the...