Windows 10: Screen Problems

Discus and support Screen Problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I just bought a brand new gaming PC and since the first plug in and running games on it my screen keeps bugging out and restarting my pc. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by One True Omnipotent Being, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Screen Problems

So I just bought a brand new gaming PC and since the first plug in and running games on it my screen keeps bugging out and restarting my pc. I've tried all sorts of stuff but can't seem to figure it out. It only happens when I try and start up games though. I will start a game and as soon as any game opens my screen gets distortions and turns all weird and pixelated and it will restart. Sometimes it doesn't and will work for like 30 seconds and then it goes bad. This is my first PC so I don't know anything about them so I don't want to mess with anything that I don't have to mess with.

:)

One True Omnipotent Being, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 26, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Screen Problems

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Screen Problems

1. Screen Problems - Similar Threads - Screen Problems

2. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  3. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup problem and bleu screen: I was changed my hard disk like 2 month ago and recently The pc started to lag when browsing , and today he stoped when im in google chrome and then show me bleu screen like he need to restart and when he restarted there is black screen and sentence "No bootable devices...
  4. Startup problem and bleu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  6. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460: Hello, I'm having a huge problem in my laptop Lenovo ideapad U460. When I start my device and log in to facebook through chrome then the laptop going crashed and then I shut it down by clicking power button. Sometimes it shows some blue screen error like IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  7. Sudden shut down, Blue screen problem on Lenovo ideapad U460

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop screen rotation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  9. Laptop screen rotation problem

Laptop screen rotation problem: Hello, good time, my device is asus exportbook b3402fba even though the auto-rotation option is enabled, my laptop screen does not rotate. When rotating the laptop screen, it goes to tablet mode, but the rotation is not done. please help...
  10. Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen is not working properly. Problem not seen at login screen or when screenshot.: Hello!I´ve recently experienced issues with the bottom part of my screen as seen with the attached picture. I don´t see this at the login screen and also when I try to screenshot it the image I get is OK too. Had to take a picture with my phone to show the issue. Sometimes it...