Windows 10: Screen protector

Discus and support Screen protector in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I put a screen protector on my Mircrosoft Pro 6 and now when in tablet mode touch screen not working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolHall6, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Screen protector

I put a screen protector on my Mircrosoft Pro 6 and now when in tablet mode touch screen not working?

:)

CarolHall6, Jul 11, 2019

2. Screen Protector Bubbles

Can't seem to get rid of bubbles when I apply a screen protector to my lumia 640, have tried various methods. Any suggestions?

Vanessafieldhouse, Jul 11, 2019
  3. N8 Screen Protector Issue

Greycounciller, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Screen protector

Smartphone Screen Protectors - Worth It?

screen protector is good for you, you may sacrifice something but it better than have scratch on your screen

micropage7, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Screen protector

1. Screen protector - Similar Threads - Screen protector

2. PC always takes a long time to wake up from sleep; common purple/green screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC always takes a long time to wake up from sleep; common purple/green screen: My computer takes forever to wake up from sleep since I've moved to my new apartment. Shortly after I upgraded my monitor, but the problem didn’t get much better. After it wakes up, it will often not show the login screen, just the background for it. The weird thing is that...
  3. Netio Blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netio Blue screen crashes: I installed windows 10 build 1903 last week. I was having a serious 100% hard drive usage problem and it seemed to clear up after the upgrade. But now I am having daily Netio blue screen crashes. From the logs they appear to be from bugchecks. I downloaded Windows WDK...
  4. Got a blue screen. I want delete all data in drives and reinstall windows 10.

Got a blue screen. I want delete all data in drives and reinstall windows 10.: Today, I got a blue screen. After so many hours of looking for tutorials to help me fix this problem, I got no solution. So I wanted to know if I can reinstall windows 10 and delete all data in my 2 drives (HDD & SSD)....
  5. Windows 10 v 1903Black screen mouse and keyboard disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 v 1903Black screen mouse and keyboard disabled: I have lost use on my screen, monitor and keyboard since downloading Windows 10 v1903. The first time it was only my screen that i couldnt use. Turning off and back on worked. Today 7/17/19- my keyboard and mouse along with my monitor dont work. I cant see to try any of...
  6. Lock screen picture blurs...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  7. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???: [ATTACH]how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-apps-on-my-screen/c0873c00-2298-4e01-87a4-067886410d98
  8. Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen

Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen: How can I return my Task Bar (black area on bottom of screen) back to it's original size. Original size is about 1" or so and mine is about 4" now....
  9. Screen Auto Dimming Windows 10

Screen Auto Dimming Windows 10: I'm at my wits end. A windows feature update has turned screen dimming back on and I cannot turn it off. No settings change will turn it off. Last time this happened, after many, many hours of trying the suggestions in this forum without success, I found a reply from...
  10. Blue screen crash

Blue screen crash: Hi. I'm regularly experiencing blue screen crash. Event log shows nothing that I can see. There is a critical log entry which occurs AFTER the crash, just telling me it happened, but offers no explanation. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this would be appreciated. I am...