Windows 10: Screen protector

Discus and support Screen protector in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I put a screen protector on my Mircrosoft Pro 6 and now when in tablet mode touch screen not working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolHall6, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. Screen protector


    I put a screen protector on my Mircrosoft Pro 6 and now when in tablet mode touch screen not working?

    :)
     
    CarolHall6, Jul 11, 2019
    #1

  2. Screen Protector Bubbles

    Can't seem to get rid of bubbles when I apply a screen protector to my lumia 640, have tried various methods. Any suggestions?
     
    Vanessafieldhouse, Jul 11, 2019
    #2
  3. N8 Screen Protector Issue

     
    Greycounciller, Jul 11, 2019
    #3
  4. Screen protector

    Smartphone Screen Protectors - Worth It?

    screen protector is good for you, you may sacrifice something but it better than have scratch on your screen
     
    micropage7, Jul 11, 2019
    #4
Thema:

Screen protector

Loading...
  1. Screen protector - Similar Threads - Screen protector

  2. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  3. Changed resolution, now black screen on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Changed resolution, now black screen on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows 11 allows users to change the display resolution. All the supported screen resolutions are shown in Windows 11 Settings. Some users changed the display resolution and are now facing a black screen issue on Windows 11. If the display goes black even after...
  4. Grey screen after Update in Windows 11 [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Grey screen after Update in Windows 11 [Fix]: [ATTACH]Microsoft regularly provides updates for Windows 11. These updates bring significant performance improvements, fix bugs, and introduce new features. It is okay to see some errors and issues while and after installing Windows updates, as they can be easily fixed. Some...
  5. Windows 11 Tests Toggle to Force Apps to Open Maximized, Aiding Small Screens and Handhelds

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Tests Toggle to Force Apps to Open Maximized, Aiding Small Screens and Handhelds: Microsoft is testing a Windows 11 feature that allows users to set apps to open maximized by default. Most apps currently open in windowed mode unless the user changes this setting. The new toggle, found in recent Windows 11 preview builds, is expected to help devices with...
  6. My full screen start setup. First time owning a windows tablet and tablet mode actually...

    in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My full screen start setup. First time owning a windows tablet and tablet mode actually...: [ATTACH] I never really liked the start screen and tiles on desktops, tbh. submitted by /u/AespaBestGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1vs5jls/my_full_screen_start_setup_first_time_owning_a/
  7. The Windows 10 lock screen photo is becoming a travel destination, and it’s a real New...

    in Windows 10 News
    The Windows 10 lock screen photo is becoming a travel destination, and it’s a real New...: The Windows 10 lock screen photo, the sweeping shot of sea caves and dunes that greeted a billion desktops for a decade, has become a viral travel destination. Steve McCurry, the photojournalist behind National Geographic’s Afghan Girl, shot the image in New Zealand for...
  8. Windows 11 screen turns off when set to Never

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 screen turns off when set to Never: [ATTACH]Windows lets you decide how long your display should remain on before it automatically turns off during periods of inactivity. Many users set this option to Never to keep the screen active while monitoring downloads, security cameras, dashboards, presentations, or...
  9. Is a screen protector recommended for the Surface Pro 7+?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a screen protector recommended for the Surface Pro 7+?: I recently bought a new Surface Pro 7+ which I plan on using for college. For the vast majority of the time, I use my Surface inside, rarely taking it outdoors. I would buy a screen protector, but I personally find them difficult to apply without making mistakes. Though, of...
  10. Is a screen protector recommended for the Surface Pro 7+?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is a screen protector recommended for the Surface Pro 7+?: I recently bought a new Surface Pro 7+ which I plan on using for college. For the vast majority of the time, I use my Surface inside, rarely taking it outdoors. I would buy a screen protector, but I personally find them difficult to apply without making mistakes. Though, of...