Windows 10: Screen Recorder Plus App from Store

Discus and support Screen Recorder Plus App from Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Screen Reciorder Plus App fails to record it creates a file but writes nothing to it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhilipJones6, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Screen Recorder Plus App from Store

Screen Reciorder Plus App fails to record it creates a file but writes nothing to it.

:)

PhilipJones6, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Mooly Win User

Steps Recorder there... but not there

I really don't know what to suggest to you.

Even though you can not see it on screen, does it show in task manager ? I wonder if it might be worth you running a system file check using :

sfc/ SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt.

Screen Recorder Plus App from Store [​IMG]

Mooly, Nov 16, 2018
  3. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Screen Recorder Plus App from Store

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Screen Recorder Plus App from Store

1. Screen Recorder Plus App from Store - Similar Threads - Screen Recorder Plus

2. And my screen recorder Plus on Windows 10 why sometimes does it save my screen recording as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    And my screen recorder Plus on Windows 10 why sometimes does it save my screen recording as...: My screen recorder Plus sometimes just randomly instead of saving mp4 file will save an mp4 and adult wave file separately each of them have the same generated name in front of MP4 or dot wave and the recording will not play when I try to play it through my VLC player which...
  3. And my screen recorder Plus on Windows 10 why sometimes does it save my screen recording as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    And my screen recorder Plus on Windows 10 why sometimes does it save my screen recording as...: My screen recorder Plus sometimes just randomly instead of saving mp4 file will save an mp4 and adult wave file separately each of them have the same generated name in front of MP4 or dot wave and the recording will not play when I try to play it through my VLC player which...
  4. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  5. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  6. I recently downloaded an app in the Microsoft store called "Screen Recorder!" but there is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I recently downloaded an app in the Microsoft store called "Screen Recorder!" but there is...: The description said it provides clear video and audio. I paid to download it, installed it, opened it, and recorded something, and yes the video is great but there is no audio! I've tried everything in my limited knowledge. I run 2010 Windows., IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @...
  7. I recently downloaded an app in the Microsoft store called "Screen Recorder!" but there is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently downloaded an app in the Microsoft store called "Screen Recorder!" but there is...: The description said it provides clear video and audio. I paid to download it, installed it, opened it, and recorded something, and yes the video is great but there is no audio! I've tried everything in my limited knowledge. I run 2010 Windows., IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @...
  8. I recently downloaded an app in the Microsoft store called "Screen Recorder!" but there is...

9. Windows screen recorder doesn't record apps that go from windowed to full screen such as...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows screen recorder doesn't record apps that go from windowed to full screen such as...: As a foreword, I had posted a thread like this on the Office 365 area but it is very clear that this issue is to do with the Windows Screen Recorder function not tracking window changes/apps producing a full screen view. This is an issue that has appeared recently. When...
  10. Audio From Screen Record Captures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio From Screen Record Captures: When I listen to audio through my headphones it sounds fine, but whenever I screen record anything through the windows game bar screen recorder the audio comes out crackly in the video, this happens when i record from the internal speakers as well...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen recorder plus アプリ

2. screen recorder plus

3. screen recorder plus app

4. how to use screen recorder plus app,
  5. computer screen recorder microsoft store,
  6. screen recorder plus for pc