Windows 10: Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable

Discus and support Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After that UK Amazon distributor that got delisted, I don't really trust reviews that are on an app's listing. Any recommendations of screen recorder... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BradHanks, Sep 6, 2020.

1. BradHanks Win User

Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable

After that UK Amazon distributor that got delisted, I don't really trust reviews that are on an app's listing. Any recommendations of screen recorder apps.

I want to be able to do screen capture with audio. My experience has been that downloadable products are less glitchy because browser compatibility can be iffy.

:)

BradHanks, Sep 6, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

recommended screen capture software for PC?

I'd forgotten this one I found quite a while back - free, so comprehensive, and effective. A huge number of options if you want them:

ShareX - Screen capture, file sharing and productivity tool
    - free, open source.

Fixed region, Window from list, Screen text OCR, QR code, screen capture, screen recording...

Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable [​IMG]

I'm not so keen on the image editor, though.

dalchina, Sep 6, 2020
  3. sammy Win User
    Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Mooly Win User

Steps Recorder there... but not there

I really don't know what to suggest to you.

Even though you can not see it on screen, does it show in task manager ? I wonder if it might be worth you running a system file check using :

sfc/ SCANNOW from an elevated command prompt.

Mooly, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable - Similar Threads - Screen Recorder Software

2. Xbox Recording Preferences Not Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Recording Preferences Not Available: I am not seeing my recording preferences and i want to enable captures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-recording-preferences-not-available/cbf040df-11c8-4491-97e5-f7def9e17f8c
  3. Windows 11 - no recording preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - no recording preferences: I have a problem when I want to use the Xbox game bar application. I can't use all the record buttons. And when I check the capture settings, there are no recording preferences. I have tried resetting the app, and editing the game dvr via regedit. But still can't work....
  4. Recording preferences not appearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording preferences not appearing...: Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-preferences-not-appearing/d1b02415-c96e-4cca-8c7f-021799b0d946
  5. Recording preferences not appearing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording preferences not appearing...: Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-preferences-not-appearing/d1b02415-c96e-4cca-8c7f-021799b0d946
  6. Win11 - No Recording Preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - No Recording Preferences: Please see screenshot. My recording is not working at all and I cannot enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-no-recording-preferences/09e7c12f-3aaa-4884-9cf0-6c223b66168c
  7. Win11 - No Recording Preferences

Win11 - No Recording Preferences: Please see screenshot. My recording is not working at all and I cannot enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-no-recording-preferences/09e7c12f-3aaa-4884-9cf0-6c223b66168c
  8. Any recommendations for a free and reliable screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any recommendations for a free and reliable screen recorder?: I have always used the Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10, however my main purpose for screen recording is for my engineering programming classes (specifically using Arduino right now) and I always get a message saying “Game features aren’t available for the Windows desktop or File...
  9. Specific screen recording software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specific screen recording software: Hi I’m looking for screen recording software that lets me record 1 specific tab in background in web browser, while I can do other work on my computer. I need to record audio from that tab also submitted by /u/aethernal3 [link] [comments]...
  10. recommended screen capture software for PC?

recommended screen capture software for PC?: currently I am capturing with mouse and every time I need to capture a rectangular section I need to use mouse to start from a point and pull it down. It's very troublesome. Especially when I often need to capture and save screen , of approx. the same size. I don't need...