Windows 10: Screen recorder witn the problem 0x87E10BC6

Discus and support Screen recorder witn the problem 0x87E10BC6 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few days ago I was able to make screen recorders, but now I can't. It displays the follow message: " something happened on our end. Here's the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ƙιмвɛяℓʏ., May 25, 2019.

1. Screen recorder witn the problem 0x87E10BC6

A few days ago I was able to make screen recorders, but now I can't. It displays the follow message: " something happened on our end. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6"

I searched and it is related to windows activation, but it IS activated.

How can I solve this problem?

:)

Ƙιмвɛяℓʏ., May 25, 2019

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, May 25, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 25, 2019
  4. Screen recorder witn the problem 0x87E10BC6

Where to find Windows 10 Screen recorder

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

When you say Screen recorder are you referring to Problem Step recorder?

Steps Recorder is a feature which can automatically capture the steps you take on the computer. It also creates a text description of where you clicked and
    the screen shot during each click. To get more information about the Step recorder feature please check the steps below.

How to open and use Steps Recorder:

• In the search bar type Step recorder and click on it.
    • At the right side of steps recorder, click on the
      dropdown arrow.
    • Choose Settings to continue.
    • Under settings Name the file and specify
      saved location.
    • In the Steps Recorder Settings dialog box, click Browse button.
    • Name output file, choose file type (e.g
      ZIP Files
      or XML Files), specify saved location and click
      Save.
    • After making the above changes Enable Screen Capture option by selecting
      “YES”.
    • Set number of screen captures and click on OK. (By default the number of screen capture is set to 25.)
    • You can use the features of step recording like Start Record, Pause Record, Resume Record, Add Comment
      and Stop Record while using the step recorder.
    • Later you can check for the output of the file that you have worked on.

Note: You will not be able to create short videos of the screen recording using this application.

For reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/How-do-I-use-Problem-Steps-Recorder

Additional Information: The article below is for windows 7 but it also holds good for windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly contact us back if you need further assistance using your Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Screen recorder witn the problem 0x87E10BC6

1. Screen recorder witn the problem 0x87E10BC6 - Similar Threads - Screen recorder witn

2. Problem witn update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem witn update windows 10: I Have one fusion 5 windows 10 tablet. Windows update told me that I need to update my windows 10 version in my tablet. The process begin normally, but in one point the tablet reboot and reboot and reboot and reboot and stay there with the message, "Trying to recover the...
  3. Problem witn update windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem witn update windows 10: I Have one fusion 5 windows 10 tablet. Windows update told me that I need to update my windows 10 version in my tablet. The process begin normally, but in one point the tablet reboot and reboot and reboot and reboot and stay there with the message, "Trying to recover the...
  4. Problem witn update windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Screen recording problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Screen recording problem: Screen recording is not working, using Xbox game bar. WIN+alt+R is not working. When I try to record by opening the game bar menu, then it say 'we can't record right now, try it later.' I tried by reinstalling the X game bar, but does not work. [ATTACH]Previously it was...
  6. Error 0x87E10BC6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x87E10BC6: Hello, I was trying to update my OS from windows 10 home to pro and purchased the update as well in 99$ but upgrade could not complete fully and now its asking to activate windows 10 home now i am unable to type or paste 0 in product key [ATTACH]...
  7. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for this?...
  8. error code 0x87E10BC6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 0x87E10BC6: what does error code 0x87E10BC6 mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x87e10bc6/7d76a792-5c54-4b85-9afa-1725509c5bd3
  9. problem with activation windows- error (0x87e10bc6)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem with activation windows- error (0x87e10bc6): Hello, i have problem with windows 10 activation , i tried with troubleshooting but still get error (0x87e10bc6) , whats the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-activation-windows-error-0x87e10bc6/d9e2761f-0268-4fa6-b50e-80d654efac8c"
  10. error code 0x87e10bc6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 0x87e10bc6: microsoft windows version 1803 (os build 17134.407) After the update, my DVD driver stop working and I start looking at different methods to fix it but I think I accidentally made it worse since now that I uninstall the DVD drive from my device manager it won't appear or...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game record error 0x87E10BC6

2. 0x87E10BC6 error in Xbox game in Windows 10