Windows 10: Screen recording image too bright overexposed

Discus and support Screen recording image too bright overexposed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,When I try to record my screen, then I rewatch the video the screen is extremely bright. I have the monitor I am trying to record in HDR mode. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NickK9, Apr 25, 2021.

1. NickK9 Win User

Screen recording image too bright overexposed

Hi,When I try to record my screen, then I rewatch the video the screen is extremely bright. I have the monitor I am trying to record in HDR mode. I have an AMD 5700XT.I have tried recording using xbox tool bar, amd's software and obs. All suffer the same crazy bright screen.I have figured out that if I turn off HDR mode the issue goes away. But this is not a fix for the issue as I enjoy using HDR on my monitor.I have tried adjusting the Gama and brightness in OBS but I can't recover the highlights.Thanks for your assistance.

:)

NickK9, Apr 25, 2021

2. Brightness Options Missing?

I can modify the brightness there, but that is more the brightness of what is on the screen, not the screen itself.. if I change the brightness there everything becomes very dark or overexposed.

thebritton, Apr 25, 2021
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Screen recording image too bright overexposed

Windows 10 - Screenshot and Windows Snipping Results in OverExposed images

For some reason, every time i take a screenshot or snip, the resulting images looks like an over exposed (very bright) image. I have no idea why this is happening. I have updated all drivers. My system software is completely up to date. Is anyone else
    seeing this issue? Dell even replaced my brand new XPS 2-in-1 (with the latest 10th gen Intel Core i7) laptop because they could not figure this out. But the problem persists even with the new laptop. On the screen everything looks normal but the screenshot
    looks overexposed. I have included the actual image (right) and the screenshot of the image (left).

Screen recording image too bright overexposed [​IMG]

KuhooEdson, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Screen recording image too bright overexposed

1. Screen recording image too bright overexposed - Similar Threads - Screen recording image

2. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  3. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  4. Xbox game bar recording is too bright.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox game bar recording is too bright.: I am recording Minecraft in fullscreen and when i press the start recording button combo it turns up the brightness of the screen a little bit and turns it down again but in the recording it is always as bright as it was when it blinked at first....
  5. Screen brightness too high

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen brightness too high: So i update my display drivers today,and my screen suddenly became all bright,i am using windows 10 version 1709 and my moniter brightness is already at the lowest....how do i fix this submitted by /u/Zuala69 [link] [comments]...
  6. Screen brightness too dim when unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen brightness too dim when unplugged: Hello, The maximum brightness when unplugged is way lower than when the laptop is plugged. I've been checking the screen- and batterysettings, but it doesn't bring solutions. Somehow, the screen goes to full brightness when unplugged when i am in my configuration-settings...
  7. Microsoft webcam image is overexposed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft webcam image is overexposed: I have a microsoft lifecam studio camera but the image is hyperexposed- in teams, zoom, skype etc. am using a mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-webcam-image-is-overexposed/c920b43b-b216-49f9-b995-c90d53c423e4
  8. Windows 10 screen colors too bright

Windows 10 screen colors too bright: Hi, For a few days, I noticed an issue with the display of my laptop screen on Windows 10. I dont know where it came from. Some examples of this issue below I wonder if you see the borders, as I cant see them on me defectuous screen...: [ATTACH] Here I cannot see anymore...
  9. Gamebar records videos too bright. Any fixes for this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gamebar records videos too bright. Any fixes for this?: I mean for example, a video game I'm playing, and I'll record using gamebar. When I pause the video and compare it with the game, the brightness is always higher in the recorded video. How can I fix this? I know it's a problem because when I used different software like OBS...
  10. Screen too bright even at 0

Screen too bright even at 0: After the most recent windows update, my screen is way too bright, even with brightness set to 0. I'm very light sensitive, and have had a difficult time doing anything on this computer, even in dark mode. Is there some way to turn everything down even farther? I can't keep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my screen record so bright

2. record deskyop too bright

3. windows 10 game bar too bright