Windows 10: Screen Recording in Window 10

Discus and support Screen Recording in Window 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anshulkush [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knb7bt/screen_recording_in_window_10/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anshulkush, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Screen Recording in Window 10

/u/anshulkush, Dec 30, 2020

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windsor 10 screen recorder

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the below link and perform the steps in the link and check if it helps:

Fix for audio issues in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Screen Recording in Window 10

Where to find Windows 10 Screen recorder

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

When you say Screen recorder are you referring to Problem Step recorder?

Steps Recorder is a feature which can automatically capture the steps you take on the computer. It also creates a text description of where you clicked and
    the screen shot during each click. To get more information about the Step recorder feature please check the steps below.

How to open and use Steps Recorder:

• In the search bar type Step recorder and click on it.
    • At the right side of steps recorder, click on the
      dropdown arrow.
    • Choose Settings to continue.
    • Under settings Name the file and specify
      saved location.
    • In the Steps Recorder Settings dialog box, click Browse button.
    • Name output file, choose file type (e.g
      ZIP Files
      or XML Files), specify saved location and click
      Save.
    • After making the above changes Enable Screen Capture option by selecting
      “YES”.
    • Set number of screen captures and click on OK. (By default the number of screen capture is set to 25.)
    • You can use the features of step recording like Start Record, Pause Record, Resume Record, Add Comment
      and Stop Record while using the step recorder.
    • Later you can check for the output of the file that you have worked on.

Note: You will not be able to create short videos of the screen recording using this application.

For reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/How-do-I-use-Problem-Steps-Recorder

Additional Information: The article below is for windows 7 but it also holds good for windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly contact us back if you need further assistance using your Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Screen Recording in Window 10

1. Screen Recording in Window 10 - Similar Threads - Screen Recording Window

2. Screen Recorder For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recorder For Windows 10: So I was just wondering if their was a default screen recorder for Windows 10 like there is for Macs because if there is where do I find it? and if not is there a possibility that Windows 10 could have one cause it would be really helpful and save storage space on all windows...
  3. Screen Recorder For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Recorder For Windows 10: So I was just wondering if their was a default screen recorder for Windows 10 like there is for Macs because if there is where do I find it? and if not is there a possibility that Windows 10 could have one cause it would be really helpful and save storage space on all windows...
  4. Screen recorder for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Screen recorder for Windows 10: I am trying to find a way to record entire screen even while changing application and browser window with narrative audio on Windows 10. Have spent hours trying to find options... Any known suggestions?Already tried X-Box Gaming, OSB Studio and one other with no success....
  5. windows 10 screen recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 screen recorder: iam deleted the build in screen recorder by wrong how can i return it back ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-recorder/d6d5b40f-7b3b-4532-9514-0c3745968a7f
  6. Record screen with Windows 10?

Record screen with Windows 10?: How do I record my Birldschirm with Windows 10? Bildschirm aufnehmen bei Windows 10?
  7. Screen Recorder Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Recorder Windows 10: hi, I have been keeping trying for a few days that I am unable to go through the Screen Recorder for Windows 10, as I have taken tutorials from many blogs but they were old blogs and didn't work. Can Anyone Please Help....
  8. Record screen in windows 10

Record screen in windows 10: How can I record videos from the screen of my pc with windows 10 since my work consists in doing tutorials of some applications. Could you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-screen-in-windows-10/a93a45e3-9b2b-4421-bc42-c95d89a72d62
  9. Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder

Windows 10 voice recorder and windows 10 screen recorder: Hi, Im using voicemeeter but the voice and screen recorder is picking the voice from my mic not from Voicemeeter. Does some one know how to fix it....
  10. Windows 10 Screen Recorder

Windows 10 Screen Recorder: Hi can anyone recommend a screen recorder that will run on windows 10 and if possible to record the full screen and the mouse movements if possible Possible free as i only need to use it a couple of times 98778