Windows 10: Screen recording output cursed!

Discus and support Screen recording output cursed! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I record screen with Bandican, or any screen recorder it, doesnt output nicely.See the example video taken from Bandicam Screen Recorder.That is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AryaTholiya, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Screen recording output cursed!

When I record screen with Bandican, or any screen recorder it, doesnt output nicely.See the example video taken from Bandicam Screen Recorder.That is the video output, it is saved in .avi format, I tried it with .mp4 too, but it doesn't work! Please help. It used to work before 2 to 3 months but now it doesn't.Thank You!

:)

AryaTholiya, Jul 5, 2021

2. Where to find Windows 10 Screen recorder

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

When you say Screen recorder are you referring to Problem Step recorder?

Steps Recorder is a feature which can automatically capture the steps you take on the computer. It also creates a text description of where you clicked and
    the screen shot during each click. To get more information about the Step recorder feature please check the steps below.

How to open and use Steps Recorder:

• In the search bar type Step recorder and click on it.
    • At the right side of steps recorder, click on the
      dropdown arrow.
    • Choose Settings to continue.
    • Under settings Name the file and specify
      saved location.
    • In the Steps Recorder Settings dialog box, click Browse button.
    • Name output file, choose file type (e.g
      ZIP Files
      or XML Files), specify saved location and click
      Save.
    • After making the above changes Enable Screen Capture option by selecting
      “YES”.
    • Set number of screen captures and click on OK. (By default the number of screen capture is set to 25.)
    • You can use the features of step recording like Start Record, Pause Record, Resume Record, Add Comment
      and Stop Record while using the step recorder.
    • Later you can check for the output of the file that you have worked on.

Note: You will not be able to create short videos of the screen recording using this application.

For reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/How-do-I-use-Problem-Steps-Recorder

Additional Information: The article below is for windows 7 but it also holds good for windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly contact us back if you need further assistance using your Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 5, 2021
  3. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Screen recording output cursed!

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Screen recording output cursed!

1. Screen recording output cursed! - Similar Threads - Screen recording output

2. screen recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen recorder: the images doesn't load properly in Microsoft edge when i open my recorded steps in my built-in screen recorder in windows 8.1 although i made capture screen option to yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-recorder/8a1538ff-196e-4894-a6e6-bc3abd47bdbc
  3. the curse of MS edge

the curse of MS edge: Clicking on IE opens in Edge. How to get rid of EDGE? If I go on Chrome will the same happen?
  4. the curse of MS edge

the curse of MS edge: Clicking on IE opens in Edge. If I go on Chrome will the same happen?
  5. Screen recording output curser!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen recording output curser!: When I record screen with Bandican, or any screen recorder it, doesnt output nicely.See the example video taken from Bandicam Screen Recorder.That is the video output, it is saved in .avi format, I tried it with .mp4 too, but it doesn't work! Please help. It used to work...
  6. Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recording: My recording is like smaller in the top left of my screen with the rest of the screen black.. I used OBS to record it and i was recording the home screen before and it filled up the entire screen but then when i hopped in the game the recording looked like this. Does anyone...
  7. Screen Recording

Screen Recording: Hi, I use Windows+Alt+R for screen recording for some of my projects to reconcile later on. But it is been couple of months that it stopped working, it always says "window recording isn't working" Error. I have cleared up the windows cache as well but it is not...
  8. Microphone records input and output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone records input and output: I am using a DAW to record microphone inputs on various tracks. When I hit record, the microphone picks up the DAW's metronome (output) as well as the sound I intended to record. When I play back the track, the metronome has indeed been recorded, along with all the other...
  9. What are the fields output by Steps Recorder?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are the fields output by Steps Recorder?: Hi, I'm using Steps Recorder as a way to log user actions so I can harvest data (programs used, buttons selected, etc.) I'd like to know, are there standard field definitions for Microsoft tools (e.g.: excel, word, …)? Some are obvious, but if there is a file with...
  10. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    The Cursed Buzzing Noise: I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so often close to 1-5 minutes there is a short buzz sound and continues playing. it is extremely annoying! The same issue happened...