Windows 10: Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video.

Discus and support Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently tried to do a recording of a website scroll-thru in Chrome using the Windows + G capture option. The quality of the video it produced is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul-Killoe, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video.

I recently tried to do a recording of a website scroll-thru in Chrome using the Windows + G capture option. The quality of the video it produced is awful. It is blurry and unusable. This used to work great but now is not working well at all. Anyone know what could be affecting this?

:)

Paul-Killoe, Sep 21, 2020

2. Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

I want to record my screen and create tutorials.

I tried ActivePresenter but it is not working fine.

Video becomes blurry when exported with highest settings.
    Following is screenshot of exported video

Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video. [​IMG]

Following is screenshot of the same region using Snipping Tool

Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video. [​IMG]

What could be the problem

faizanvahevaria, Sep 21, 2020
  3. blurry recording video

the other day I recorded multiple videos on my dell inspiron 14 5000. the quality was great. then today (after updating the system yesterday) when I go to use the camera to record the quality is so blurry. this is both through the camera and through the
    zoom app. any ideas why? I called dell and they were no help at all.

Im starting to do live classes and im the teacher... I really cant afford to have **** quality right now

danceteacherlara, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Bigeddys Win User

Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video.

Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video.

1. Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video. - Similar Threads - Screen recording website

2. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10: my problem started like this. i had windows 10 installed before then i switched to windows 7 for some reason. i installed windows 7 updates manually from online. installed my gpu from nvidia website. after i opened my game i felt it was blurry and pixelated. i quit my game...
  3. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10: my problem started like this. i had windows 10 installed before then i switched to windows 7 for some reason. i installed windows 7 updates manually from online. installed my gpu from nvidia website. after i opened my game i felt it was blurry and pixelated. i quit my game...
  4. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my boot screen is in terrible quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    my boot screen is in terrible quality: so a while ago my boot screen has been in terrible quality here is what it looks like https://www.reddit.com/r/windows/comments/ma8eml/windows_boot_screen_is_in_really_low_quality/ and yes i did ask reddit first. ive ran many anti virus scans with avast windows defender etc,...
  6. Video recording blurry

Video recording blurry: I'm not sure whether this is a settings or performance query so apologies if it is in the wrong place. I have a HP Envy13 laptop and don't generally use its onboard camera to make videos so I'm a complete novice in this area. However, I have recently participated in two...
  7. blurry recording video

blurry recording video: the other day I recorded multiple videos on my dell inspiron 14 5000. the quality was great. then today after updating the system yesterday when I go to use the camera to record the quality is so blurry. this is both through the camera and through the zoom app. any ideas why?...
  8. Issue with Screen Recording using "Win + G" (video game recorder) function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Screen Recording using "Win + G" (video game recorder) function: Hello everyone, my challenge is how to make the game (screen) recorder to capture whatever/everything/anything that is being done on my screen. So far I have observed that the Win+G function only captures what is being done only on the active window when the function was...
  9. Looking for screen video recorder willing to pay for quality

Looking for screen video recorder willing to pay for quality: Hi. I would like to record my desktop into a video. When searching Google, I get spammy links and suspicious looking websites. I have a need for 4K video and one that runs at 30FPS. I don't need audio. I will be editing the files in Adobe Premiere. Suggestions on software...
  10. Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter: I want to record my screen and create tutorials. I tried ActivePresenter but it is not working fine. Video becomes blurry when exported with highest settings. Following is screenshot of exported video [img] Following is screenshot of the same region using...