Windows 10: screen reposition

Discus and support screen reposition in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have a new computer with windows 10, i set it up on an older monitor, when I switched to a newer monitor, larger monitor the image is far to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MayDaniel, Jun 26, 2019.

  1. MayDaniel Win User

    screen reposition


    i have a new computer with windows 10, i set it up on an older monitor, when I switched to a newer monitor, larger monitor the image is far to the right and not showing everything

    :)
     
    MayDaniel, Jun 26, 2019
    #1
  2. Sasqui Win User

    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

    Here's a quick laundry list:

    List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

    Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds
     
    Sasqui, Jun 26, 2019
    #2
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

    I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

    Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd
     
    Eric_On_Web, Jun 26, 2019
    #3
  4. screen reposition

    PC Build Steps

    Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??
     
    anandsap123, Jun 26, 2019
    #4
Thema:

screen reposition

Loading...
  1. screen reposition - Similar Threads - screen reposition

  2. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  3. Changed resolution, now black screen on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Changed resolution, now black screen on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows 11 allows users to change the display resolution. All the supported screen resolutions are shown in Windows 11 Settings. Some users changed the display resolution and are now facing a black screen issue on Windows 11. If the display goes black even after...
  4. Grey screen after Update in Windows 11 [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Grey screen after Update in Windows 11 [Fix]: [ATTACH]Microsoft regularly provides updates for Windows 11. These updates bring significant performance improvements, fix bugs, and introduce new features. It is okay to see some errors and issues while and after installing Windows updates, as they can be easily fixed. Some...
  5. Windows 11 Tests Toggle to Force Apps to Open Maximized, Aiding Small Screens and Handhelds

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Tests Toggle to Force Apps to Open Maximized, Aiding Small Screens and Handhelds: Microsoft is testing a Windows 11 feature that allows users to set apps to open maximized by default. Most apps currently open in windowed mode unless the user changes this setting. The new toggle, found in recent Windows 11 preview builds, is expected to help devices with...
  6. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

    in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen: I use my 24" external monitor for all my app windows, and when the display shuts off correctly as per my Power settings, within 3-4 seconds it moves my app windows to my laptop monitor. Thus when I go to use the comp again - even after 5ish seconds - I have to move, resize...
  7. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen: I use my 24" external monitor for all my app windows, and when the display shuts off correctly as per my Power settings, within 3-4 seconds it moves my app windows to my laptop monitor. Thus when I go to use the comp again - even after 5ish seconds - I have to move, resize...
  8. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen: I use my 24" external monitor for all my app windows, and when the display shuts off correctly as per my Power settings, within 3-4 seconds it moves my app windows to my laptop monitor. Thus when I go to use the comp again - even after 5ish seconds - I have to move, resize...
  9. V. 1703 resizes/repositions program windows after turning off screen

    in Windows 10 Support
    V. 1703 resizes/repositions program windows after turning off screen: Hello all, I updated Windows 10 (64 Bit) to Version 1703 yesterday. Since doing so, Windows resizes and repositions the program windows on my laptop display whenever I turn off (and on again) my screen. I use Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 and all drivers are up to date....
  10. Start Menu Reposition to center monitor of 3 monitor wide screen setup

    in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Reposition to center monitor of 3 monitor wide screen setup: I have just upgraded from win 7 ultimate to win 10 pro on my gaming computer. I have 3 monitors set to act as one wide desktop. Currently the Win 10 start menu positions to the far left of the left monitor. Is there a way to reposition it (in it's entirety) to he center...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. reposition monitor