Windows 10: screen reposition

Discus and support screen reposition in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have a new computer with windows 10, i set it up on an older monitor, when I switched to a newer monitor, larger monitor the image is far to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MayDaniel, Jun 26, 2019.

1. MayDaniel Win User

screen reposition

i have a new computer with windows 10, i set it up on an older monitor, when I switched to a newer monitor, larger monitor the image is far to the right and not showing everything

:)

MayDaniel, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 26, 2019
  4. screen reposition

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

screen reposition

1. screen reposition - Similar Threads - screen reposition

2. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...
  3. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...
  4. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this Caps Lock indicator on screen, and I do not know how to turn it off on Windows 10.: This always shows up every time I press the Caps Lock button, and I don't know how to turn it off. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want this to show up every time I have caps lock....
  6. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen: I use my 24" external monitor for all my app windows, and when the display shuts off correctly as per my Power settings, within 3-4 seconds it moves my app windows to my laptop monitor. Thus when I go to use the comp again - even after 5ish seconds - I have to move, resize...
  7. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen: I use my 24" external monitor for all my app windows, and when the display shuts off correctly as per my Power settings, within 3-4 seconds it moves my app windows to my laptop monitor. Thus when I go to use the comp again - even after 5ish seconds - I have to move, resize...
  8. Windows 10 "turn display off" repositions my app windows to main laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. V. 1703 resizes/repositions program windows after turning off screen

in Windows 10 Support
    V. 1703 resizes/repositions program windows after turning off screen: Hello all, I updated Windows 10 (64 Bit) to Version 1703 yesterday. Since doing so, Windows resizes and repositions the program windows on my laptop display whenever I turn off (and on again) my screen. I use Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 and all drivers are up to date....
  10. Start Menu Reposition to center monitor of 3 monitor wide screen setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Reposition to center monitor of 3 monitor wide screen setup: I have just upgraded from win 7 ultimate to win 10 pro on my gaming computer. I have 3 monitors set to act as one wide desktop. Currently the Win 10 start menu positions to the far left of the left monitor. Is there a way to reposition it (in it's entirety) to he center...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reposition monitor