Windows 10: Screen resolution 800x600 cut off(only a small part is visible)

Discus and support Screen resolution 800x600 cut off(only a small part is visible) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Windows Version number : 1909 (OS Build 18363. 1256) To play some games I have to switch my screen resolution to 800x600 or else there are black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Az Har, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Az Har Win User

Screen resolution 800x600 cut off(only a small part is visible)

Windows Version number : 1909 (OS Build 18363. 1256)

To play some games I have to switch my screen resolution to 800x600 or else there are black borders on each side. Everything was working well until a few days ago ,every time I try to change it to 800x600 I only see a part of the screen .I have to auto adjust to get it right. Is there a way to solve this other than having to auto adjust every time ?

What it looks like :

Screen resolution 800x600 cut off(only a small part is visible) [​IMG]

What it should look like :

Screen resolution 800x600 cut off(only a small part is visible) [​IMG]

:)

Az Har, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

screen resolutions?

Please follow the steps on how to change the screen resolution:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • On the lower part of the Customize your display window, click Advanced display settings.
    • Choose the resolution you want to use, then click Apply to save the changes.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Screen resolution 800x600 cut off(only a small part is visible)

Screen Resolution

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have a few doubts regarding your Windows 10 screen resolution. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error message or error code on the screen?

• What is the model of your computer?

• Are you able to access the modern apps?

I suggest you to update the Display Adapter Drivers

Step 1: Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.
    Refer to: How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Step 2: Please follow the below steps to change the resolution of the screen and check:

• Type Change screen resolution in the
      Search
      box from the desktop.
    • Under Resolution search for the Recommended resolution and click on
      Apply.
    • A windows pops up saying "Keep these display settings", then select
      Keep changes.

I hope the issue will be resolved. Please reply with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Screen resolution 800x600 cut off(only a small part is visible)

1. Screen resolution 800x600 cut off(only a small part is visible) - Similar Threads - Screen resolution 800x600

2. Screen Resolution Stuck at 800x600 When Using Display Port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Resolution Stuck at 800x600 When Using Display Port.: Hello everyone!I hope this message finds you well. I am writing today to seek some assistance with a problem I have encountered with my recently upgraded setup. As an avid PC gamer, I am always looking for ways to enhance my gaming experience and take it to the next level....
  3. How to get 800x600 resolution in laptop please help as there is no option to select 800x600...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get 800x600 resolution in laptop please help as there is no option to select 800x600...: I have a laptop with Intel core i3 8130u with a graphics card of intel uhd graphics 620 and my resolution is 1920x1080 i want to lower my screen resolution to 800x600 but when I check on the display options there is no 800x600 resolution i want the resolution for some games...
  4. How to get 800x600 resolution in laptop please help as there is no option to select 800x600...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get 800x600 resolution in laptop please help as there is no option to select 800x600...: I have a laptop with Intel core i3 8130u with a graphics card of intel uhd graphics 620 and my resolution is 1920x1080 i want to lower my screen resolution to 800x600 but when I check on the display options there is no 800x600 resolution i want the resolution for some games...
  5. How to cut specific parts of a window off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cut specific parts of a window off?: I’m looking for a program that lets you choose a specific part of a window to display, let’s say the left side of the window is filled with things you don’t need, how do you then cut it off?Not resize, but cut offI’ve been having this problem for years, I just can’t take it...
  6. !URGENT! FrescoLogic FL2000 only in 800x600 resolution after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    !URGENT! FrescoLogic FL2000 only in 800x600 resolution after Windows Update: The monitor was working well in USB 3.0 mode until a windows update for the driver appeared, and after the update the adapter stopped working, even all the ports including Charging etc until i restart the pc only it went well again, i have already tried to Uninstall /...
  7. Printing cut off half or part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing cut off half or part of page: [IMG]When i print any scanned document from jpeg with windows default printing program the image is cut in halfsee image attached. What can the problem be. I am using HP laserjet P1102. Everything from pdf and word documents is printing the whole page....
  8. Screen Resolution Too Small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Resolution Too Small: Hello, recently my computer started up and the resolution was too small. I have gone into the display settings and there is no option for what it normally should be. I have also made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Any idea what to do?...
  9. Resolution changes to 800x600 on boot-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resolution changes to 800x600 on boot-up: Every time I turn on my pc, the resolution automatically changes to 800x600, and i have to go into display changes to fix it (gets annoying) anyone know a solution to this? thanks :) submitted by /u/bharris207 [link] [comments]...
  10. My ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen at the Recommended Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    My ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen at the Recommended Resolution: I'm currently having issues with my monitor. As the title states, anytime I go to setting and set the display to the recommended Resolution, it cuts off both the right and left sides of the screen. My mouse can go to click things, but my screen is cut off, especially on games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 800x600 display small

2. How to turn windows 10 resolution to 800×600

3. HOW REGLAGE MY RESOLUTION TO 800x600

4. how to solve 800×600 resolution makes cut on my pc