Windows 10: Screen Resolution on HP Pavilion dv 9000 laptop

Discus and support Screen Resolution on HP Pavilion dv 9000 laptop in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded to windows 10 but I cannot use the Maximum screen resolution of 1440 x 900. The only options are 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Roy, Aug 4, 2015.

1. ROY
    Roy Win User

Screen Resolution on HP Pavilion dv 9000 laptop

I have recently upgraded to windows 10 but I cannot use the Maximum screen resolution of 1440 x 900. The only options are 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600. My graphics card is NVIDIA Ge Force Go 7600. I have tried downloading the "latest" driver which seems to be for Vista. The full screen resolution was available previously when using windows 7. Is the graphics card simply not compatible with Windows 10?

Also at start up I get a warning message "C:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll the specified module could not be found" Are the two issues connected? Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

2. Dado47 Win User

After Windows 10 PC reset, inaccessible boot device

On my laptop is a SATA drive.

HP Pavilion dv 9533eg

A clean installation of course, but the activation key?

Dado47, Aug 4, 2015
  3. koppsnurr Win User
    New Nokia PC Suite - connect to internet with N95 as modem

I have tried for 4 days to use my N95 as modem (cable or bluetooth) using the latest version of PC Suite and N95 software.

I gave up and went back to version 6.81.13.0 (my CD)and I am back on the internet again.

why is the new version not working?

HP pavilion dv 9000, Windows Vista Ultimate

koppsnurr, Aug 4, 2015
  4. MCMXC Win User

Same old laptop model, same problem, I hope the solution is the same too:

1) Download this driver NVIDIA DRIVERS 179.48BETA
    2) After downloading select it, then right click -> Proprierties -> Compatibility -> set compatibility for Windows 7 and "Run as Administrator"
    3) Double click it to install it.
    4) If all goes well, it will work at once.

Good luck!

MCMXC, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Screen Resolution on HP Pavilion dv 9000 laptop - Similar Threads - Screen Resolution Pavilion

2. HP Pavilion touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion touch screen issues: Hey guys. I own a HP Pavilion 11 x360. A few days ago, I noticed that its touch screen isn't not responding. Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touch-screen-issues/aa845b09-a410-4421-bebc-3f29d0a8d634
  3. HP Pavilion touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion touch screen issues: Hey guys. I own a HP Pavilion 11 x360. A few days ago, I noticed that its touch screen isn't not responding. Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touch-screen-issues/aa845b09-a410-4421-bebc-3f29d0a8d634
  4. HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Pavilion Laptop BSOD Issue: My grandad bought a new HP pavilion laptop on black Friday and in the last 2 weeks or so, somehow since he started using a usb Mouse, its started blue sceening of death at random times, such as browsing the internet using Edge Chromium browser Ive tried checking the event...
  5. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1
  6. hp pavilion blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp pavilion blue screen error: Hi Team, we have some HP-Pavilion laptops over which windows OS installed. It is throwing blue screen error for every now and then. kindly help us on this issue get it resolved. We are uploading MEMORY dump file in compressed file and please do postmortem and let us know....
  7. Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop: I have been trying for some time, to work out how I can fix my dvdrw in my laptop, it just suddenly stopped working, although it still ejects with the button, so power ok and the disk spins inside for a few seconds, when closed. I bought. A replacement dvdrw, but same story,...
  8. New hp pavilion laptop freezing

New hp pavilion laptop freezing: Hi my name is arun i brought new hp laptop in Flipkart , but freezing too much and open files ,if i select 1st one its automatically selects last one Model Au-624tx ,4 gb ram ,1 tb rom and 4 gb graphics...
  9. HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board

HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board: How do you fix the key board that will not allow you to type with it? I have exhausted all of the trouble shooting and have done a reset of the laptop , and still nothing. I need help on what to do next on this problem....
  10. HP Laptop Screen Resolution Issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HP Laptop Screen Resolution Issues: I have been putting off updating to Windows 10 on a Hewlitt Packard G60 laptop, however, today, the computer did upgrade. It seems as if the Windows 10 installation worked, with the exception of two issues. 1. The screen resolution has been changed to 1024x728, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion entertainment pc dv 9000 graphic card name