Windows 10: Screen resolution won't fit my screen.

Discus and support Screen resolution won't fit my screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just recently got a new monitor for my laptop and I've tried all of the screen resolution options on both the monitor and windows yet its either to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NeverOnce, Oct 15, 2021.

1. NeverOnce Win User

Screen resolution won't fit my screen.

I just recently got a new monitor for my laptop and I've tried all of the screen resolution options on both the monitor and windows yet its either to small or to zoomed in.

:)

NeverOnce, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Screen resolution won't fit my screen.

1. Screen resolution won't fit my screen. - Similar Threads - Screen resolution won't

2. Screen resolution won't fit my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen resolution won't fit my screen.: I just recently got a new monitor for my laptop and I've tried all of the screen resolution options on both the monitor and windows yet its either to small or to zoomed in....
  3. Screen resolution won't fit my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen resolution won't fit my screen.: I just recently got a new monitor for my laptop and I've tried all of the screen resolution options on both the monitor and windows yet its either to small or to zoomed in....
  4. Screen resolution does not fit screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen resolution does not fit screen: I have a HP 2310m monitor, with a 1920x1080 resolution. If I set my resolution in windows settings to 1920x1080, it does not fit my monitor, and not all of the screen can be seen. When I check my monitor settings, it grays out the option to change resolution, unless I set...
  5. screen resolution not fitting with monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen resolution not fitting with monitor: i'm sorry if this is a dumb question but i really am in need of help, basically the screen is smaller than the monitor with black borders, i tried to change the resolution from display settings but when when i change to something bigger tha 1600 X 900 the screen turns black...
  6. My resolution won’t fit my screen for some reason. It’s on the proper resolution on display...

My resolution won’t fit my screen for some reason. It’s on the proper resolution on display...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/germanxocampo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzhvc5/my_resolution_wont_fit_my_screen_for_some_reason/
  7. My screen won't fit! Help needed:)

My screen won't fit! Help needed:): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bliziouz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lw7kpl/my_screen_wont_fit_help_needed/
  8. Monitor resolution is not fitting correctly to my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor resolution is not fitting correctly to my screen.: Hello, I would appreciate it if someone could help me find a solution to this problem. My screen resolution is set to 1920 x 1080 (which is the recommended resolution for my screen) but it is not fitting to my screen correctly. There are still some parts of the screen that...
  9. Adjust low resolutions to fit screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adjust low resolutions to fit screen: Hi there another possibility is with these types of screens is to use the HARDWARE menu (remote if you have a remote controller) or via a button to get the on screen menu. Look for something like Auto re-size or similar on the picture menu. Do this from the monitor -- not...
  10. Resolution not fitting screen & Others

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution not fitting screen & Others: I have a few problems, I'll just list them and what I know because frankly I can't think of the answers. Even working with computers as a job I'm still mind blown by some of these. Problem 1 I have a XFX R7-260X-CNF4 R7 260X running on windows 10 x64. Anyway my monitor...