Windows 10: screen resoultion issue

Discus and support screen resoultion issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop resolution says 1920X1080, but when I go to take an online test, it says that the resolution failed their minimum, which their minimum is at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JessicaAnderson4, Oct 18, 2018.

1. screen resoultion issue

My desktop resolution says 1920X1080, but when I go to take an online test, it says that the resolution failed their minimum, which their minimum is at 1024x768. Why is this?

:)

JessicaAnderson4, Oct 18, 2018

2. Resoultion issues

Hi,

There are several reasons why this is happening. One of which is if the settings were changed recently. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue aside from the update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Resoultion issues

This can be an issue with the graphics driver and we suggest that you roll back to the 2015 driver. You may do so by following the steps found on this

article

Please let us know how it goes.

Katrina Men, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

screen resoultion issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

screen resoultion issue

1. screen resoultion issue - Similar Threads - screen resoultion issue

2. Does hyper-v has limit on screen resoultion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does hyper-v has limit on screen resoultion?: I'm checking my hyper-v has no options after 1920×1080.Though I cannot sure that's systemic limitation or just because of my fhd monitor.It can be checked with qhd or 4k monitor - setting hyper-v as 1920×1080 and see how much size hyper-v occupying if it's 1/4 size of entire...
  3. Does hyper-v has limit on screen resoultion?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does hyper-v has limit on screen resoultion?: I'm checking my hyper-v has no options after 1920×1080.Though I cannot sure that's systemic limitation or just because of my fhd monitor.It can be checked with qhd or 4k monitor - setting hyper-v as 1920×1080 and see how much size hyper-v occupying if it's 1/4 size of entire...
  4. Does hyper-v has limit on screen resoultion?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows native resolution stuck on the wrong resoultion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows native resolution stuck on the wrong resoultion: As you can see, the native resolution is at 1680x1080. I can switch to 1920x1080 but when I play games I can never play in fullscreen mode because it just changes to 1680x1080, and if you have ever played games before you know that fullscreen mode is the best option to get...
  6. Windows native resolution stuck on the wrong resoultion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows native resolution stuck on the wrong resoultion: As you can see, the native resolution is at 1680x1080. I can switch to 1920x1080 but when I play games I can never play in fullscreen mode because it just changes to 1680x1080, and if you have ever played games before you know that fullscreen mode is the best option to get...
  7. Windows native resolution stuck on the wrong resoultion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Screen issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen issues: I'm having some really weird screen issues, and I don't really know if it's malware or a hardware problem. Can someone help?All of my programs are from certified sites, so if it was malware some companies would be getting a lot of complaints.I have tried updating,...
  9. 150% Scaling causes resoultion issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    150% Scaling causes resoultion issues: Hello, I have my scaling option set to 150%My problem is that some applications have problems dealing with this setting, for example when I open properties for a folder/file the window that pops up looks a little blurry.However, if I set the scaling option to 100% the window...
  10. Screen issue !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen issue !: How to turn on my screen after it was turn off in screensaver mode ? Perhaps there is a fault because I cannot turn it on ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-issue/996d02d2-31e4-4dec-b1fe-4fc2a1961ae2