Windows 10: Screen Reverts

Discus and support Screen Reverts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this issue.......... My computer randomly reverts to the previous screen. It seems to be getting worse. I can be in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LauraS57, Jun 11, 2021.

1. LauraS57 Win User

Screen Reverts

Does anyone know how to fix this issue.......... My computer randomly reverts to the previous screen. It seems to be getting worse. I can be in the middle of anything and I lose what I was doing when it goes to a previous screen.

:)

LauraS57, Jun 11, 2021
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Screen Reverts [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Screen Reverts [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Screen Reverts

Login Screen Revert Timeout

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below:

• Press Windows Key, type
      settings
      and select Setting from the list
    • Navigate to Account />Sign-In options/>Lock Screen />Screen time out
    • Change the value as required under Screen as per requirement.
    • Also ensure that PIN should be enable under
      Sign-In option in Settings. If not try to work around and enable the PIN option for the same.
    In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Screen Reverts

1. Screen Reverts - Similar Threads - Screen Reverts

2. After latest display update, the screen goes black and I can't seem to revert it even with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After latest display update, the screen goes black and I can't seem to revert it even with...: The lastest "Display" update or something like that, my screen goes black instantly. I can't do anything to revert it since the recovery point somehow is from 20 minutes ago. it probably has that update and goes black the moment it starts installing from recovery point like...
  3. After latest display update, the screen goes black and I can't seem to revert it even with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After latest display update, the screen goes black and I can't seem to revert it even with...: The lastest "Display" update or something like that, my screen goes black instantly. I can't do anything to revert it since the recovery point somehow is from 20 minutes ago. it probably has that update and goes black the moment it starts installing from recovery point like...
  4. Windows PC Reverts to Data from Two Days Ago After Restart or Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows PC Reverts to Data from Two Days Ago After Restart or Blue Screen: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with my Windows PC. Whenever I restart or encounter a blue screen, my PC reverts back to data from two days ago, and deleted files reappear. How can I fix this?...
  5. Windows PC Reverts to Data from Two Days Ago After Restart or Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC Reverts to Data from Two Days Ago After Restart or Blue Screen: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with my Windows PC. Whenever I restart or encounter a blue screen, my PC reverts back to data from two days ago, and deleted files reappear. How can I fix this?...
  6. Windows PC Reverts to Data from Two Days Ago After Restart or Blue Screen

7. Screen resolution recommended is saying 1920x1080 but it keeps reverting to 600x400 or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen resolution recommended is saying 1920x1080 but it keeps reverting to 600x400 or...: Screen resolution recommended is saying 1920x1080 but it keeps reverting to 600x400 or something like that. It says something about driver integrity, but not sure what to do....
  8. Screen resolution recommended is saying 1920x1080 but it keeps reverting to 600x400 or...

Screen resolution recommended is saying 1920x1080 but it keeps reverting to 600x400 or...: Screen resolution recommended is saying 1920x1080 but it keeps reverting to 600x400 or something like that. It says something about driver integrity, but not sure what to do....
  9. new Outlook 2024 not working - the screen goes blank. How can I revert back to previous...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new Outlook 2024 not working - the screen goes blank. How can I revert back to previous...: I have Office 365 running on Windows 10. I accepted a link to LOOK at new Outlook 2024 but it did an automatic upgrade to the new version extremely annoying. It does not work properly. When I try to open emails especially with attachments the screen goes blank and the system...
  10. new Outlook 2024 not working - the screen goes blank. How can I revert back to previous...

new Outlook 2024 not working - the screen goes blank. How can I revert back to previous...: I have Office 365 running on Windows 10. I accepted a link to LOOK at new Outlook 2024 but it did an automatic upgrade to the new version extremely annoying. It does not work properly. When I try to open emails especially with attachments the screen goes blank and the system...