Windows 10: Screen Reverts

Discus and support Screen Reverts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this issue.......... My computer randomly reverts to the previous screen. It seems to be getting worse. I can be in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LauraS57, Jun 11, 2021.

1. LauraS57 Win User

Screen Reverts

Does anyone know how to fix this issue.......... My computer randomly reverts to the previous screen. It seems to be getting worse. I can be in the middle of anything and I lose what I was doing when it goes to a previous screen.

:)

LauraS57, Jun 11, 2021
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Screen Reverts [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Screen Reverts [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Screen Reverts

Login Screen Revert Timeout

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below:

• Press Windows Key, type
      settings
      and select Setting from the list
    • Navigate to Account />Sign-In options/>Lock Screen />Screen time out
    • Change the value as required under Screen as per requirement.
    • Also ensure that PIN should be enable under
      Sign-In option in Settings. If not try to work around and enable the PIN option for the same.
    In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Screen Reverts

1. Screen Reverts - Similar Threads - Screen Reverts

2. Windows 10 keep reverting back to start screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keep reverting back to start screen: Hello everyone, I got a new laptop last week and this is my first time using Windows 10. My laptop is a Lenovo ideapad flex 5 with touch screen. I have been having this problem where in certain programme the screen will automatically minimise what I'm doing revert to the...
  3. Two screens, full screen online video reverts to window

in Browsers and Email
    Two screens, full screen online video reverts to window: Hello! I have two screens connected to my system, one with VGA that is my main screen where I work and a TV with HDMI that I use to watch some serials that I miss while they air. So I go to my favorite TV channel website and start watching the last episode I missed. I click...
  4. Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes

Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes: Can't login. Even after setting date in bios, the lock screen reverts to Dec 25th and freezes. No place to type password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-even-after-setting-date-in-bios-the/e219ce83-1411-465e-b6eb-c51e46056bc1
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe after install screen reverts to desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe after install screen reverts to desktop: Hi, I just purchased FS2020 Premium Deluxe and installed it. During installation it asked if I wanted to increase the graphics quality so I did. The installation continued and when it was supposed to run, the screen reverted back to the desktop. When trying to restart it, a...
  6. When anything enters fullscreen my screen goes black until changes are reverted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When anything enters fullscreen my screen goes black until changes are reverted.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LukyDam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg78xs/when_anything_enters_fullscreen_my_screen_goes/
  7. Surface Pro reverted to default/new status after blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro reverted to default/new status after blue screen: I'm hoping to gain insight here as to what may have happened to cause my Surface Pro to go haywire and how I can correct it. After the blue screen with the sad emoji, my programs could not "locate" their files. Outlook 365 had to be set up again which meant all contacts in...
  8. Windows 10 - screen keeps reverting to previous screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - screen keeps reverting to previous screen: Windows 10 - screen keeps reverting to previous screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-screen-keeps-reverting-to-previous/5a8f591d-d9be-44fc-8a66-604bb0c5eb48
  9. Main Screen reverts to lock screen in less than a minute

Main Screen reverts to lock screen in less than a minute: My new laptop has a problem with staying either on the main screen or app after less than a minute of inaction. The screen dims and goes back to the lock screen and I have to enter my pin number again. What's up with this?...
  10. Screen saver settings in lock screen - windows live photo gallery keeps reverting to none

Screen saver settings in lock screen - windows live photo gallery keeps reverting to none: Live photo gallery pictures keeps reverting to none. Works fine for a while then rebels. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-settings-in-lock-screen-windows-live/3cfae0f5-34cf-494b-b557-ae779e633bca