Windows 10: screen rolling

Discus and support screen rolling in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open certain apps and try to scroll down the page it automatically rolls back to the top of the page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterMcNeill, Mar 18, 2019.

1. screen rolling

When I open certain apps and try to scroll down the page it automatically rolls back to the top of the page

:)

PeterMcNeill, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 18, 2019
  3. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 18, 2019
  4. screen rolling

Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

screen rolling

1. screen rolling - Similar Threads - screen rolling

2. How do I stop a rolling screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop a rolling screen: How do i stop a rolling screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-rolling-screen/af6aa1bd-e122-4ed5-aa16-6ad1fc5223d5
  3. How do I stop a rolling screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a rolling screen: How do i stop a rolling screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-rolling-screen/af6aa1bd-e122-4ed5-aa16-6ad1fc5223d5
  4. How do I stop a rolling screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen when I press Roll Back Driver and Lenovo doesn't want to join

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when I press Roll Back Driver and Lenovo doesn't want to join: how can I go back to my old laptop? He got a black screen and then the keyboard still works, I can even open it but it's a black screen. why can't I use the recovery system on my Lenovo? trying to return to the black screen but nothing happens. I accidentally pressed the Roll...
  6. Black screen when I press Roll Back Driver and Lenovo doesn't want to join

Black screen when I press Roll Back Driver and Lenovo doesn't want to join: how can I go back to my old laptop? He got a black screen and then the keyboard still works, I can even open it but it's a black screen. why can't I use the recovery system on my Lenovo? trying to return to the black screen but nothing happens. I accidentally pressed the Roll...
  7. I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...: It has stated to get really annoying so it would be much appreciated if u could help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-white-border-around-my-screen-and-i/aa36ab87-9ebd-4fd1-b522-601e8668c902
  8. I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...

I have this white border around my screen and I have tried to update the driver and roll it...: It has stated to get really annoying so it would be much appreciated if u could help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-white-border-around-my-screen-and-i/aa36ab87-9ebd-4fd1-b522-601e8668c902
  9. Upgraded to win 11 can't seem to roll back to win 10 on my gateway laptop blue screen loop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to win 11 can't seem to roll back to win 10 on my gateway laptop blue screen loop...: I've upgraded to win 11, I didn't like it Trying to roll back to 10 and the bit locker that came with win 10 won't work stuck in loop of blue screen. Inaccessible boot device. gateway laptop put in my bit locker key, and it won't take it it says incorrect recovery key fail...
  10. Upgraded to win 11 can't seem to roll back to win 10 on my gateway laptop blue screen loop...

Upgraded to win 11 can't seem to roll back to win 10 on my gateway laptop blue screen loop...: I've upgraded to win 11, I didn't like it Trying to roll back to 10 and the bit locker that came with win 10 won't work stuck in loop of blue screen. Inaccessible boot device. gateway laptop put in my bit locker key, and it won't take it it says incorrect recovery key fail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen rolling in windows10