Windows 10: screen rotation setting

Discus and support screen rotation setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I edit the screen rotation from setting then he didn't save the new setting and appear a message "the display settings could not be saved , please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SABER ODEH, Oct 5, 2022.

1. screen rotation setting

when I edit the screen rotation from setting then he didn't save the new setting and appear a message "the display settings could not be saved , please try a different combination of display setting".. can u help me please?

:)

SABER ODEH, Oct 5, 2022

2. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Oct 5, 2022
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      screen rotation setting [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

screen rotation setting

screen rotation

Hi Brandon,

There are several reasons why the screen of your netbook is not rotating. One common reason is the auto rotation feature is locked, you can check it by following these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + A.
    • Click Expand.
    • Click Rotation lock, and make sure it is turned off.
    • Test your netbook if it's properly rotating.

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ralph Sta, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

screen rotation setting

1. screen rotation setting - Similar Threads - screen rotation setting

2. Screen rotation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen rotation: I reported about a problem with screen rotation, because it wasn't rotating even when rotation lock was off. There hasn't been a reply since. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-rotation/ac430875-d3da-48e8-b9fa-5ddb4e19d019
  3. screen rotation setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen rotation setting: when I edit the screen rotation from setting then he didn't save the new setting and appear a message "the display settings could not be saved , please try a different combination of display setting".. can u help me please?...
  4. screen rotation setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen rotation setting: when I edit the screen rotation from setting then he didn't save the new setting and appear a message "the display settings could not be saved , please try a different combination of display setting".. can u help me please?...
  5. screen rotation

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen rotation: By accident my screen rotated upside down. By going to settings and changing it from portrait to landscape it rotated my screen sideways. Nothing I do will get it to rotate right side up! What can I do to fix this?...
  6. screen will not rotate

screen will not rotate: hi I have a new dual laptop it has stopped autorotating, I do not see the rotation lock button in the action center, nor in the display settings. tried running the diagnostics also to no avail any ideas? thanks Avi...
  7. Screen Rotate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Rotate: I upgraded to windows 10 and now the screen rotate lock button is not longer there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-rotate/794a88ea-cfeb-4ce4-b7a8-cc18c92d2aa1
  8. Screen rotation

Screen rotation: Hi, I've just updated my voyo v3 pro, and have noticed there is no option anywhere for screen rotation, neither in the side pannel, or in settings. Is there any way to get this back? Thanks...
  9. Screen rotation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen rotation: I have a surface pro 5 and the screen will not rotate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-rotation/3613a545-082a-4c93-afdf-221bd554a805
  10. Rotate Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rotate Screen: Since I installed the last Win 10 update 8/18/18 I cannot rotate my screen on my Acer Spin - I checked and rotation lock is OFF. What else could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/rotate-screen/a154a79c-8d78-4b14-a31f-20a6fb3577e9