Windows 10: screen saturation - please help

Discus and support screen saturation - please help in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I just bought a new lenovo with windows 10 version 1709. The screen saturation is crazy (significantly higher than any other screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by galapriel, Sep 11, 2018.

1. galapriel Win User

screen saturation - please help

Hello everyone,
    I just bought a new lenovo with windows 10 version 1709.
    The screen saturation is crazy (significantly higher than any other screen I've used). I'm a photographer and it really damages my work...
    I've been searching for a way to change this and haven't found anything other than brightness adjustment. Please help me!

:)

galapriel, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Waseemulla S Win User

Speaker saturation

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Method 1: Please run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound”

• Select "Hardware and Devices"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: If it was working fine in Windows 8.1 i suggest you to install Audio drivers in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

Try the following steps:

• Download the Windows 8.1 drivers, Right click on them and click on compatibility tab

• Click on Compatibility tab

• Check the option "Run the programs in compatibility" chose Windows 8 from the drop down

• Click Apply and OK.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Corduroy_Jr Win User

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. screen saturation - please help - Similar Threads - screen saturation please

2. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PLEASE HELP: My laptop has been really slow and glitching, so I decided to reset my laptop, that was 6 days ago, it's been 6 days since I reset my laptop, and nothing is happening, please respond soon. I need help...
  3. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen please help: DESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zipDESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zip 99843
  4. Black screen on login! Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on login! Please help!: So.. I screwed up.. I used a small program called something like Windows 10 Login Background Changer (something along those lines) and when I restarted my computer, it never reached the login screen. I can move the mouse and open Magnifier (was pushing random controls),...
  5. Black Screen---No Mouse---Please help

Black Screen---No Mouse---Please help: Computer model: Lenovo Y700 Microsoft 10 6th gen i7 processor It has 2 graphics cards: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 960M 2GB NVIDIA® GTX 960M 4 GB GDD5 ​16 gigs RAM Ok my computer is having a problem with a black screen. This computer is brand new, arrived on the 14th. I...
  6. Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP

Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP: Okay so I'm panicking a bit here. Installed the 'Windows 10 Login Screen Changer' that I found on this forum, clicked 'change background' and bam...black screen. I turned the computer off and on again and still black screen with a Cursor. Ctrl Alt Del does nothing. My...
  7. PLEASE HELP! black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PLEASE HELP! black screen: Hi, i have been getting a black screen even on safe mode, so basically cant do anything just, The only thing that i can do is run the troubleshoot. Im not sure why this happened, at the beginning i thought it was a problem with my gpu or some drivers, so i went in safe mode...
  8. Help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please!: Hi everyone, I have been having some issues since I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 a couple of months ago, and for some reason never put together the upgrade with the issue. This is in part due to the fact that it originally only happened when I played League of...
  9. Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help: Hi I very recently got this computer and only just installed windows 8.1 yesterday. After I installed windows everything seemed to be working fine and I had no problems with the monitor. I then installed the Graphics Card Drivers and when that was all finished and I restarted...
  10. help please

in Windows 10 Support
    help please: if i click on any icon . photo or my browser it keeps showing on my desktop unless i close it. plus when i click on the windows key to bring up my apps etc... instead of being on the left as usual it has all changed need help please i enclose screenshots .. thanks [img]...