Windows 10: screen saturation - please help

Discus and support screen saturation - please help in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I just bought a new lenovo with windows 10 version 1709. The screen saturation is crazy (significantly higher than any other screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by galapriel, Sep 11, 2018.

1. galapriel Win User

screen saturation - please help

Hello everyone,
    I just bought a new lenovo with windows 10 version 1709.
    The screen saturation is crazy (significantly higher than any other screen I've used). I'm a photographer and it really damages my work...
    I've been searching for a way to change this and haven't found anything other than brightness adjustment. Please help me!

:)

galapriel, Sep 11, 2018

2. Speaker saturation

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Method 1: Please run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound”

• Select "Hardware and Devices"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: If it was working fine in Windows 8.1 i suggest you to install Audio drivers in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

Try the following steps:

• Download the Windows 8.1 drivers, Right click on them and click on compatibility tab

• Click on Compatibility tab

• Check the option "Run the programs in compatibility" chose Windows 8 from the drop down

• Click Apply and OK.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 11, 2018
  4. screen saturation - please help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

screen saturation - please help

1. screen saturation - please help - Similar Threads - screen saturation please

2. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Colors Too Saturated: I've been using a Dell Precision 5560 Windows 10 for several months and I really love it. I occasionally do graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator, though, and I've found that when I export designs, the colors show up VERY different on my other devices iPhone and iPad. I've...
  3. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Colors Too Saturated: I've been using a Dell Precision 5560 Windows 10 for several months and I really love it. I occasionally do graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator, though, and I've found that when I export designs, the colors show up VERY different on my other devices iPhone and iPad. I've...
  4. My screen is very saturated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is very saturated: My screen is really saturated, to the point where I can't see anything, everything is either bright cyan, purple or white. From what I know, I haven't done anything for this to happen. I am using a ROG SWIFT 360Hz PG259QN as my monitor....
  5. My screen is very saturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is very saturated: My screen is really saturated, to the point where I can't see anything, everything is either bright cyan, purple or white. From what I know, I haven't done anything for this to happen. I am using a ROG SWIFT 360Hz PG259QN as my monitor....
  6. My screen is very saturated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Screen Randomly Saturating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Randomly Saturating: I've been having this issue for a couple months where on startup and just randomly, both of my screens will saturate. I have found that at times I can reset the saturation to normal by opening display in settings, but me opening settings will make both screens saturated. This...
  8. Screen Randomly Saturating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Randomly Saturating: I've been having this issue for a couple months where on startup and just randomly, both of my screens will saturate. I have found that at times I can reset the saturation to normal by opening display in settings, but me opening settings will make both screens saturated. This...
  9. Screen Randomly Saturating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Screen Color and Saturation Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Color and Saturation Issues: I'm an artist, and I got this computer as well as a graphics tablet a few months ago, but every time I export the art I create to any other device my phone, other's laptops, tablets, etc.. it looks extremely bright and saturated. I tried to look into my color profile...