Windows 10: Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..

Discus and support Screen Saver dialog cut cut off.. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any idea why? This in the only dialog I can find that is cut off. Changing resolution or display settings scale doesn't fix this. Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllanMarcus, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..

Any idea why? This in the only dialog I can find that is cut off.

Changing resolution or display settings scale doesn't fix this.

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.685

Screen Saver dialog cut cut off.. 06113294-af0b-4c05-b2eb-5366b5dbec73?upload=true.png

:)

AllanMarcus, Jan 10, 2021
  2. hogesinwa Win User

Cut and Paste procedure is NOT "cutting"

Hi. I am engaged in a lengthy exercise to shift a heap of files from RAR-type folders to normal folders.

I am cutting-and-pasting. However, Windows is NOT cutting, it is copying and pasting and I then have to go back to delete the file.

Why O why O why will this. !%^$% system not do as it is told. Have we slowly morphed into an Apple lookalike where nerds "know" what is best for us?

When I "cut", I want it cut!

Anyone know why this is occurring?

Suggestions appreciated.

Hoges

hogesinwa, Jan 10, 2021
  3. User11235 Win User
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks

This is how it looks now, the problem started occurring like 3 months ago

Screen Saver dialog cut cut off.. [​IMG]

this is how its suppose to look when i take a screen shot of it

Screen Saver dialog cut cut off.. [​IMG]

User11235, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..

Internet radio- cuts off when screen saver coes on

Screen saver activates when there is no activity on your device for a certain amount of time. It then goes to sleep that's why the music is being cut off. Here's a workaround to not activate screen save if you really want to continue listening to music while
    away from your device:

Go to Settings>System>Power & sleep

Set both options to Never.

TravisAllen, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Screen Saver dialog cut cut off..

1. Screen Saver dialog cut cut off.. - Similar Threads - Screen Saver dialog

2. Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side: Hi, I'm suddenly having an issue with some of Epson's dialog boxes where they get cut off on the right side. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver/software but to no luck. I didn't have this issue before a recent software update. I spoke to Epson and, of...
  3. Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing preference dialog box cut off on Right side: Hi, I'm suddenly having an issue with some of Epson's dialog boxes where they get cut off on the right side. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver/software but to no luck. I didn't have this issue before a recent software update. I spoke to Epson and, of...
  4. Surface is cutting off dialoge box in bluetooth pair

Surface is cutting off dialoge box in bluetooth pair: I have tried changing display properties. I have tried all suggestions in communities and scaling.ed all suggestions in communities and scaling. I have a screenshot but it won't upload....
  5. Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Cuts Off Top of Screen: MSFT Edge cuts off the top part of the screen for some pages of course the ones I need. I have tried the Control + Shift + Windows + B and that only makes a ping sound without resolving the issue. Help appreciated...
  6. Internet cutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet cutting off: My internet has been cutting off randomly the past month I have tried everything but nohting helps submitted by /u/Heix983 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuzda5/internet_cutting_off/
  7. Audio cuts on and off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio cuts on and off: I recently installed windows 10. Everything seems to work well except my audio. It doesn't matter if I'm on youtube or playing video games, the sound works for 30 seconds then off for 1 sec. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Gothlander [link] [comments]...
  8. App cut off?

App cut off?: [ATTACH] In the picture above you can clearly see that a good portion of the application is cut out. I've literally tried everything to solve this problem. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cut-off/9dd64952-3c19-4a87-815f-6d761e4e1c56
  9. ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ViewSonic Monitor cuts off the screen: My system is ViewSonic VA2037 Series; Monitor: Recommended Resolution - 1600x900; HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p033w. My monitor doesn’t work as expected. It cuts off the screen when I go to the settings and set the Recommended resolution. I get the screen right and left sides...
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen: I just completed W10 installation and it seems to be working, but the bottom of the display is cut off. I shifted the task bar to the right side or otherwise I couldn't see it. Still annoying. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card with 512 MB memory and a Dell ST2410...