Windows 10: screen saver is weirdly sized, does anyone know how to solve this?

Discus and support screen saver is weirdly sized, does anyone know how to solve this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_siphonophore [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_siphonophore, Dec 7, 2020.

1. screen saver is weirdly sized, does anyone know how to solve this?

/u/_siphonophore, Dec 7, 2020

2. Screen saver

Hello SandraRobertson145, I will be happy to help you solve this problem.

Go to Settings> Personalization> Lock Screen and select Screen Saver Settings. In the Screen Saver Settings window, choose a screen saver from the drop-down list.

I hope I can help you, follow the steps. I will be waiting here

JuanMoreno25, Dec 7, 2020
  3. screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Dec 7, 2020
  4. screen saver is weirdly sized, does anyone know how to solve this?

Screen Saver and Sceen lock

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest setting up power options first before setting the screen saver. You may perform these steps:

• In the search box on the task bar, type Power Options,
      and then select Power Options.
    • Click Change Plan Settings.
    • Change the settings to Never.
    • Select Save changes.
    • Set your screen saver.

Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

screen saver is weirdly sized, does anyone know how to solve this?

1. screen saver is weirdly sized, does anyone know how to solve this? - Similar Threads - screen saver weirdly

2. Does anyone know how to fix this white screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this white screen?: For some reason I don’t have a cursor and I can’t even put any inputs. I am using a windows 11 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-white-screen/c3fd15d4-8de1-4512-805f-6e37c11daf80
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this white screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this white screen?: For some reason I don’t have a cursor and I can’t even put any inputs. I am using a windows 11 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-white-screen/c3fd15d4-8de1-4512-805f-6e37c11daf80
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this white screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this white screen?: For some reason I don’t have a cursor and I can’t even put any inputs. I am using a windows 11 laptop. Shortcuts don’t even work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-white-screen/1ef46284-4372-4a30-9421-9d38a2ebf765
  5. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?: Hi everyone,I try to get more specific,I had the pc on while I was watching youtube as usual, at some point out of nowhere a blue windows error screen appears the one with the sad face and qr code to be clear, unfortunately I couldn't read the error code.After that the pc...
  6. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?: Hi everyone,I try to get more specific,I had the pc on while I was watching youtube as usual, at some point out of nowhere a blue windows error screen appears the one with the sad face and qr code to be clear, unfortunately I couldn't read the error code.After that the pc...
  7. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dbbernales [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k49crx/been_having_this_problem_for_a_while_does_anyone/
  9. Does anyone know how to fix the size of installed games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix the size of installed games?: Currently I can barely see the picture for one of my games I have downloaded, and it just genuinely annoys me.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-the-size-of-installed/32a0bf66-021c-40f0-8bec-b1c2f81d2a5f
  10. Does anyone know how to fix my browser Font size?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone know how to fix my browser Font size?: I Cant see my tabs or settings, ironically edge is perfectly fine. Assistance?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-my-browser-font-size/234c0e23-686e-49f9-845c-7c5ac409be77