Windows 10: Screen saver not working after connecting mouse

Discus and support Screen saver not working after connecting mouse in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I put a brand new iMicro MO-M10U optical mouse on my computer the the screen saver will not work. If I disconnect the mouse, it will work. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jobbygene, Nov 17, 2019.

1. jobbygene Win User

Screen saver not working after connecting mouse

After I put a brand new iMicro MO-M10U optical mouse on my computer the the screen saver will not work. If I disconnect the mouse, it will work. I can use my wireless mouse and it will work. Does anyone know what I can do to make the wired iMicro MO-M10U mouse work?

:)

jobbygene, Nov 17, 2019

2. Screen Saver

Hi,

To change screen saver settings , follow the steps below:

• Right click your mouse on home screen
    • Click on personalize
    • On the left hand side you will find lock screen option
    • Click on it and at the bottom of the page you will find screen saver settings.
    • Select a photo from the drop down menu

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Screen Saver/Desktop/Screen Saver

I have a screen saver that I have used with Microsoft 1995,Microsoft XP, Microsoft Vista, M.S. 7, M.S. 8 and Windows 10 versions of O.S. without ever having a glitch or any other problem until my computer accepted upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1703.
    I can run the Screen Saver but I have to enter CTL/ALT/Delete and then CANCEL the screen that comes up after that. Of the list of Screen Savers listed with Ver 1703 only 3 will work with moving the mouse or striking a key on the keyboard. Instead of that
    version being and upgrade it is a step backward. That is not the only thing I don't like about Ver.1703. I tell my friends to not download that can of worms.

JimGazzaway, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Screen saver not working after connecting mouse

screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Screen saver not working after connecting mouse

1. Screen saver not working after connecting mouse - Similar Threads - Screen saver working

2. Screen saver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver not working: I have set my screen saver to go on after 5 minutes idle time. It seems to not want to do it all the time. Now after a recent windows update it doesn't go on. What is going on? I set the one I want and applied it. Computers been sitting awhile over an hour and it still does...
  3. Screen saver not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver not working: I have set my screen saver to go on after 5 minutes idle time. It seems to not want to do it all the time. Now after a recent windows update it doesn't go on. What is going on? I set the one I want and applied it. Computers been sitting awhile over an hour and it still does...
  4. Screen saver not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen Saver not working

Screen Saver not working: Screen saver quit working after last window update. Tried everything in screen saver settings still not working. [Original Title: Screen saver] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-not-working/3e5dfbbd-3d64-4388-bb4c-13cd878083fd
  6. Screen saver won't work after installing 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen saver won't work after installing 20H2: A few weeks ago I installed 20H2 and all was well except the screen saver won't work. I searched lots of support issues but none of them fixed the problem. I reverted back to just before the 20H2 build and the screen saver works again. I decided to totally wipe my machine...
  7. Screen saver not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen saver not working: So not only will my screen saver not engage at all but neither are any of the power settings regarding shutting the monitor down after a certain amount of time. Any thoughts?...
  8. win10 screen saver and mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 screen saver and mouse pointer: hello, all those issues arrised since i moved to win10 on lenovo W520: 1. mouse pointer changes all by itself continuously, i reset it, everytime the laptop falls to lock screen i have to reset it. im showing a pic to what it falls back to 2. windows spot light is always...
  9. Screen Saver Does Not Work

Screen Saver Does Not Work: The screen saver does not work. Instead of seeing the selected screen saver picture after the selected inactive time period, I get a blank screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-does-not-work/db314abc-24d0-4426-bddc-3dfd047cfcaf
  10. screen saver not working with photos

screen saver not working with photos: screen saver will work with default applications but not photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/screen-saver-not-working-with-photos/3de7bace-0b4a-4b0a-9fae-31d8f87cc0b1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my screensaver ONLY WORKS with my mouse disconnected. Why?