Windows 10: screen saver not working with photos

Discus and support screen saver not working with photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; screen saver will work with default applications but not photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROBYNEVANS1, Jul 23, 2018.

1. screen saver not working with photos

screen saver will work with default applications but not photos

:)

ROBYNEVANS1, Jul 23, 2018

2. Screen Saver

Hi,

To change screen saver settings , follow the steps below:

• Right click your mouse on home screen
    • Click on personalize
    • On the left hand side you will find lock screen option
    • Click on it and at the bottom of the page you will find screen saver settings.
    • Select a photo from the drop down menu

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Oct 15, 2018
  3. screen saver not working with photos

screen saver will work with default applications but not photos

ROBYNEVANS1, Oct 15, 2018
  4. screen saver not working with photos

Screen saver slideshow for Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open Screen Saver Settings by clicking on the start button and entering
      Screen saver in the search box.
    • Under Screen saver, tap or click
      Photos
    • To change one or more of the screen saver settings, tap or click
      Settings
      , and then do one or more of the following:
    • To change the speed of the slide show, tap or click the list next to
      Slide show speed
      (it will give three options Slow, Medium and Fast) select accordingly.
    • If you want the photos to appear in a random order, select the
      Shuffle pictures
      check box.
    • Tap or click Save to save the setting changes you made. Then tap or click
      OK in the Screen Saver Settings
      dialog box.

For additional information refer to the link below:

How to use screen savers

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/using-screen-savers

Hope this information helps!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

screen saver not working with photos

1. screen saver not working with photos - Similar Threads - screen saver working

2. Screen saver not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver not working: I have set my screen saver to go on after 5 minutes idle time. It seems to not want to do it all the time. Now after a recent windows update it doesn't go on. What is going on? I set the one I want and applied it. Computers been sitting awhile over an hour and it still does...
  3. Issue with the Photos Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with the Photos Screen Saver: I know for a fact that not too long ago, when I would select the Photos screen saver, I was given options to select from of how to have the pics animate on the screen. You could have them dissolve, you could have them move slowly across the screen, you could select from a...
  4. Issue with the Photos Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with the Photos Screen Saver: I know for a fact that not too long ago, when I would select the Photos screen saver, I was given options to select from of how to have the pics animate on the screen. You could have them dissolve, you could have them move slowly across the screen, you could select from a...
  5. Photo screen saver

Photo screen saver: Why do I continue to receive MS screen-saver photos that I have already, time and time again, selected as not being a fan of, whereas photos that I really enjoyed and selected as such; I rarely see. Is this some sort of PSYOPS, algorithmic experiment?...
  6. Win10 photos screen saver not working

Win10 photos screen saver not working: Hi. Since a time back, my photos screen saver does not work anymore. The preview works fine enough, but no screen saver ever starts after the time I set. I have NUCi3BEH with Win10 Pro 20H2 with all drivers updated, all Store updates and all Windows updates. I've tried...
  7. Screen saver photo's locations

Screen saver photo's locations: Thank you for the beautiful images. I look forward to them, but how can I find out where the location of the photos on my windows 10 screen saver are taken from? Thank You Paul...
  8. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: I have thousands of family photos that I am finally using for my screen saver. My question: is there a way to see exactly what folder a photo is located or the file name of the photo that is being displayed? My problem is that a photo comes across my screen that I may want to...
  9. Screen Saver photos

Screen Saver photos: In Windows 10, where are the Microsoft photos used in the screen saver stored? I want to pick a particular to be the permanent screen saver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-photos/28aef7fc-e8e1-4d78-9e25-e6c9aa264f9c
  10. Screen Saver Photos

Screen Saver Photos: Hi I love the screen saver photographs but not the uninspiring/uninspired questions/statements that were later added that now ruin my personal unadulterated experience of just the pure image itself. Is there any way to remove these links to the words and instead have a...