Windows 10: Screen Saver Time Display

Discus and support Screen Saver Time Display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen saver time display has been missing as an option for some time now. Can I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gary and DonnaMihalick, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Screen Saver Time Display

My screen saver time display has been missing as an option for some time now. Can I get it back?

:)

Gary and DonnaMihalick, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

screen saver

Hi Amir,

A screen saver is a moving picture or pattern that displays on the screen(s) of your PC after you have not been active on the PC for specified period of time to wait. You can follow the steps below to change the screensaver on your Windows 10 laptop:

• Press Windows key.
    • Click on Settings > Personalization > Lock
      screen
      > Screen saver settings.
    • You can choose the Screen saver that you want in the Screen Saver Settings
      window.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 4, 2019
  3. PeterJi Win User
    changing time display on screen saver

on my screen saver, when I switch the screen saver to 3d text, I want it to display the time. I uncheck the rotation box, but then time goes back and forth. I want the time display to stay still. Is there any option I can check so that when the screen saver
    is on, the time is just displayed, nothing fancy about how it is displayed? just regular time?

the context is that when I have people in my office and we keep watch of time, it would be nice if my computer can act as an additional clock in my office. But I don't want my guests to have to watch a moving time display. It likely would be annoying.

Thanks.

p

PeterJi, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Screen Saver Time Display

Windows 10 screen saver

Hi Anton,

If you wish to display 3D text screensaver on your Windows 10 computer, we suggest trying the steps below:

• Search for Personalization.
    • Select Screen Saver in the lower right-hand corner.
    • Choose "3D Text" on the drop down and select "settings".
    • From here you will have a series of options, one of them will be a radio button under "Text" to choose either the time or "custom text".
    • Change the "Custom Text" to whatever text you want to display

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Screen Saver Time Display

1. Screen Saver Time Display - Similar Threads - Screen Saver Display

2. Screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver: Whatever I do to Settings I've suddenly found it impossible to get a screen saver. Any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver/f2fe8145-4578-471a-875b-75234a993fb1
  3. Screen Saver Photos not displaying pictures in subfolders

Screen Saver Photos not displaying pictures in subfolders: I just set up a brand new Win10 Pro computer version 1909 build 18363.836. I set up my Screen Saver to use Photos, and configured Photos to use my Pictures folder over 35K pictures across hundreds of sub-folders. When my Screen Saver kicks in, it rotates only through 4...
  4. \how to get time display on screen saver

\how to get time display on screen saver: Hi I would like to have the accurate time displayed on my screen saver but I can not find any info on how to do this. Can anyone explane it to me or is it something that is not avalible?....
  5. Display Not Going To Sleep And no Screen Saver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display Not Going To Sleep And no Screen Saver: I have two monitors connected to my Windows 10 PC. They are both HD. I just want them to switch off automatically but they never do. I have followed all the rules on the Microsoft Website but it still stays on forever. Even if I could just get the Screen Saver to work....
  6. Screen Saver extended to multiple displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Saver extended to multiple displays: Hello! I am running a dual monitor setup and wasn’t seem to figure out how to make my screen saver appear on both monitors. When my screen saver is enabled it shows on one monitor and not the other. Is there anyway to have it be displayed on both monitors WITHOUT changing my...
  7. Screen Saver Time Time Out Settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Saver Time Time Out Settings: My screen is timing out in less then a minute. I changed in the personalization screen but it is still timing out. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-time-time-out-settings/52460c6d-2820-4751-bea2-3e5c0e5bdc34
  8. screen saver time

screen saver time: how do I change when screen saver comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-time/f90dab27-f23e-420a-86c5-4db7c14a28f5
  9. display of screen saver

display of screen saver: how do I take my apps of my screen saver? its on top of my picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-of-screen-saver/4f9a4142-5233-4b1c-8057-e060d6e287f7
  10. Screen saver running time

Screen saver running time: Is it possible to extend the time screen saver runs? I would like to run screen saver for a longer period before the screen blanks out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-running-time/74292406-ef2e-487b-a5b2-b74d1fb6345d