Windows 10: Screen Saver Time Time Out Settings

Discus and support Screen Saver Time Time Out Settings in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My screen is timing out in less then a minute. I changed in the personalization screen but it is still timing out. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LynneMcGinnis, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Screen Saver Time Time Out Settings

My screen is timing out in less then a minute. I changed in the personalization screen but it is still timing out.

Help

:)

LynneMcGinnis, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Isha Soni Win User

screen saver timing ect.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

These features are already available in Windows 10, try this:

For screen saver:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard
    • Type Screen Saver
    • Set the screen saver and time.
    For Color settings:

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Here you can set the color and the background settings.
    Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Sep 2, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Photos screen saver takes a long time to start

Hi,

I would suggest you to increase wait time from the screen saver and check if it help.

Method 1: Power Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key + X on the keyboard.

• Select control panel, type troubleshooting on the search bar.

• Click on Advanced on the power troubleshooter dialog box and click run as administrator(Enter the credentials if required)

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the power troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Setting wait time.

• Press Windows Key + x.

• Select control panel from the list.

• Select Personalization, click screen saver.

• Set the wait time to 1 minute.

• Click apply and ok.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Screen Saver Time Time Out Settings

WIndows 10 - pc - how do I set the time for the screen saver to go on?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the screen saver settings and check if it helps.

1. Go to “Settings” and click on “Personalization”.

2. On the Left hand click on “Lock screen” option.

3. Click on “Screen Saver Settings”.

4. Under “Screen Saver” select any option accordingly.

5. The under “Wait” option set the time frame as per your requirement.

6. Click on “Apply” and then click on “OK”.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Screen Saver Time Time Out Settings

1. Screen Saver Time Time Out Settings - Similar Threads - Screen Saver Settings

2. \how to get time display on screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    \how to get time display on screen saver: Hi I would like to have the accurate time displayed on my screen saver but I can not find any info on how to do this. Can anyone explane it to me or is it something that is not avalible?....
  3. Screen time out

Screen time out: How do i set the screen so it stays open longer than 2 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-out/3a6f09c4-7693-496c-ad18-b1ec95d8c788
  4. screen saver not working and screen not skeeping after 15 minute time set

screen saver not working and screen not skeeping after 15 minute time set: screen saver not working and screen not skeeping after 15 minute time set, settings to put the computer to shut off at certain time not working...
  5. Screen Saver Time Display

Screen Saver Time Display: My screen saver time display has been missing as an option for some time now. Can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-time-display/bc529e07-04ec-4449-bf0f-6720688ed0dc
  6. Login Screen Times Out

Login Screen Times Out: The login screen times out after 30 seconds. So, when a young student is trying to input their login information, if they take longer than 30 seconds in between key strokes, it fades back to the Windows 10 hero image. Is there a way to extend the 30 seconds to longer? Just to...
  7. Screen times out even though it is set to never time out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen times out even though it is set to never time out: Split from this thread. I have exactly the same problem. It started for no apparent reason. I called Microsoft support and they reloaded Windows 10 but the problem still persists. The only time I do not have a problem is in Powerpoint slide presentation mode. If I have...
  8. screen saver time

screen saver time: how do I change when screen saver comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-time/f90dab27-f23e-420a-86c5-4db7c14a28f5
  9. Screen saver running time

Screen saver running time: Is it possible to extend the time screen saver runs? I would like to run screen saver for a longer period before the screen blanks out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-running-time/74292406-ef2e-487b-a5b2-b74d1fb6345d
  10. Lock screen time-out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock screen time-out: Is there any way to keep the lock screen from shutting me down if I don't do anything on the keyboard for a minute or 2 minutes, or whatever it is? I followed some instructions that I found on the internet that involve adding ".bak" or ".backup" to the lock screen file in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen saver timer settings