Windows 10: Screen saver "touch here to here songs by" or other such junk off of my screensaver

Discus and support Screen saver "touch here to here songs by" or other such junk off of my screensaver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the upper left corner of my screensaver, I get a little ad from Microsoft that says "touch here and ask to hear songs by" or something similar. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StevenEdwards8, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Screen saver "touch here to here songs by" or other such junk off of my screensaver

In the upper left corner of my screensaver, I get a little ad from Microsoft that says "touch here and ask to hear songs by" or something similar. I don't want to touch here. I want if off my screensaver. How do I get rid of it?

:)

StevenEdwards8, Aug 11, 2020

2. screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Sheri-D Win User
    screen saver

Hello,

This is how to set photos as your screensaver:

Step 1: Open Settings app. Navigate to Personalization > Lock Screen.

Step 2: Scroll down the Lock Screen settings page to see Screensaver settings link. Click Screen Saver settings link to open the classic Screen Saver Settings dialog.

Step 3: From the list of screensavers available, choose Photos from the drop-down dialog.

Step 4: By default, Windows 10 uses photos saved in the Pictures folder for the screensaver. If you want to change this location, click the Settings button to open Photos Screen Saver Settings dialog.

Step 5: Click the Browse button, select a folder and then click Ok button. Click Apply.

Note: If there are sub-folders under the selected folder, photos in subfolders will be used for screen savers as well. This may help since you want all of your photos to rotate.

You can have as many pictures as you like rotating and if you want to change them, just select a different folder or add and remove as desired to the existing folder.

I hope this helps!

Sheri-D, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Screen saver "touch here to here songs by" or other such junk off of my screensaver

screen saver

Hi Amir,

A screen saver is a moving picture or pattern that displays on the screen(s) of your PC after you have not been active on the PC for specified period of time to wait. You can follow the steps below to change the screensaver on your Windows 10 laptop:

• Press Windows key.
    • Click on Settings > Personalization > Lock
      screen
      > Screen saver settings.
    • You can choose the Screen saver that you want in the Screen Saver Settings
      window.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Screen saver "touch here to here songs by" or other such junk off of my screensaver

1. Screen saver "touch here to here songs by" or other such junk off of my screensaver - Similar Threads - Screen saver touch

2. Copy here/Move here mini menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy here/Move here mini menu.: It looks to me to be an FAQ, but I can't find a definitive answer. What's more, it's not persistant. But what I want to know please, is how to turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-heremove-here-mini-menu/829199e9-6423-4b90-a80a-9f411e807db9
  3. Copy here/Move here mini menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy here/Move here mini menu.: It looks to me to be an FAQ, but I can't find a definitive answer. What's more, it's not persistant. But what I want to know please, is how to turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-heremove-here-mini-menu/829199e9-6423-4b90-a80a-9f411e807db9
  4. AnyHelp here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AnyHelp here: Hello, When I try to open a game "Silkroad" i got this notification The producer Entry point _DiiMain@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library APSE.Dll> I did run as administered>Install - reinstall Net framework>Install - Reinstall C++ Visual 2015-2012-2013well I...
  5. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here's my problem . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm used to be able, to change the picture on an icon.Like, for email. I would, click on properties. "Change Icon"Then I would see, the icon window. Select the one, I want. "Apply"My first, picture. Is the, icon file.My...
  6. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Here's my problem . . .: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm used to be able, to change the picture on an icon.Like, for email. I would, click on properties. "Change Icon"Then I would see, the icon window. Select the one, I want. "Apply"My first, picture. Is the, icon file.My...
  7. Here's my problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. here is the link

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    here is the link: i have noticed a huge increase in CPU usage i didnt have this. a lot of my CPU power is going into the running of DCOM server process launcher which can be upwards of 45% and often sits around 15-20% this is creating issues when im playing games most often but sometimes it...
  9. Here's My Song For You As A Complaint, "Stop Dragging My Files Around"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Here's My Song For You As A Complaint, "Stop Dragging My Files Around": Why Didn’t You Stop Dragging My Files Around? Microsoft Parody Of “Somebody I Had Used To Know” When I Had Woke Up, I Had Logged Into My Username. But While Looking On My Desktop, It Was Within Disaray. Thought That You Wouldn't Do Things Without My Consent. Had Spent So...
  10. Screen Saver Resets to 1 Minute - Here's What Fixed it for Me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver Resets to 1 Minute - Here's What Fixed it for Me: OK so I see a few different screen saver issues around the forum and I couldn't say if they are connected in any way but here's my issue and what seems to be a work around of sorts that got my screen saver up and running again. SETUPS Clean install of Windows 10 Home...