Windows 10: Screen Saver

Discus and support Screen Saver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I add my personalized screen saver to my Desktop/or Apps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gmajic1964, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Screen Saver

How can I add my personalized screen saver to my Desktop/or Apps?

:)

gmajic1964, Feb 1, 2019

2. screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Screen Saver/Desktop/Screen Saver

Hi Jim,

The issue you encountered with screen saver can be due to incorrect screen saver settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried changing the screen saver settings?
    • Are you trying to off the the screen saver?

Meanwhile, you can follow these steps to turn off your screen saver:

• Open Settings and Select Personalization.
    • Click Lock screen, scroll down and choose Screen saver settings.
    • Choose None in the drop-down menu.
    • Select Apply.
    • Click OK.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Screen Saver

screen saver

Hi Kenneth,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your Screen Saver concern. Kindly answer the following:

• How did you disable wake up password?
    • Are you seeing the log-in screen when waking up the computer from sleep?
    • How did you set up the Screen Saver? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you did it.

Argel Obm, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Screen Saver

1. Screen Saver - Similar Threads - Screen Saver

2. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  3. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  4. laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?: After 1 minute of inactivity, my HP laptop screen goes dark. If I am taking notes, or reading an article without moving the mouse, it just goes dark. Very frustrating when trying to take notes from online texts and it shuts down. I've reset the screen and sleep times, created...
  5. laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?

laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?: After 1 minute of inactivity, my HP laptop screen goes dark. If I am taking notes, or reading an article without moving the mouse, it just goes dark. Very frustrating when trying to take notes from online texts and it shuts down. I've reset the screen and sleep times, created...
  6. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working: In windows\system32 I find bubbles.scr, right click and send shortcut to desktop. When I click the desktop short cut I get the windows popup asking which program I'd like to use to open the file. I've had a screensaver shortcut on the desktop for many years and just today it...
  7. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working: In windows\system32 I find bubbles.scr, right click and send shortcut to desktop. When I click the desktop short cut I get the windows popup asking which program I'd like to use to open the file. I've had a screensaver shortcut on the desktop for many years and just today it...
  8. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11: Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-my-private-pictures-on-lock-screen/af44a89b-2d8e-42fe-9901-d1f754e925b2
  10. Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11

Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11: Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-my-private-pictures-on-lock-screen/af44a89b-2d8e-42fe-9901-d1f754e925b2