Windows 10: SCREEN SAYING TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS

Discus and support SCREEN SAYING TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I AM USING WINDOWS TEN,,,WHAT IS THE ISSUE HERE. PLEASE HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BRIANEATHORNE, Oct 31, 2018.

1. SCREEN SAYING TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS

I AM USING WINDOWS TEN,,,WHAT IS THE ISSUE HERE.

PLEASE HELP

:)

BRIANEATHORNE, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Windows no longer active it says windows not activated.

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know how did you upgraded to Windows 10 through Windows update or Windows 10 ISO?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you try activating the Windows using phone. Follow the below steps to activate the Windows by phone.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 31, 2018
  4. SCREEN SAYING TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS

Receiving a message saying go to settings to activate Windows.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The issue is being caused due to an significant hardware change in the computer.

For further assistance on the issue, suggest you to contact our support team.

Refer the section "Activating Windows 10 after a significant hardware change" and click on
    support for further assistance.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

If the above steps doesn’t work for you than follow the below step of phone activation.

I suggest you to use the phone activation option and check if it help to resolve the issue. Follow the below provided information:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.

Let us know if this helps.
    Keep us posted for further assistance, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

SCREEN SAYING TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS

1. SCREEN SAYING TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS - Similar Threads - SCREEN SAYING ACTIVATE

2. Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated, but it keeps saying that I need to activate it.: Apparently, a message keeps popping up saying that I need to activate windows and there are two options; Cancel or Go to settings.Whenever I click "Go to settings" it shows that windows is already activated.I searched for a solution and that is to run the activation...
  3. Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 is activated but I have a message on the screen that say "Activate Windows": Good night, I have a issue , last days my laptop start showing a message on the screen that says"Activate windows , go to settings to activate windows" but my windows 10 home is permanently activated... so I go to settings to check the license and it say that is activated......
  4. Says windows not activated

Says windows not activated: I bought my laptop from Germany 1 year ago. It came with license which was written at the back of computer. Everything was fine, but now it says my windows is not activated. However I haven't made any changes to my computer and I don't know why it is happened. And the license...
  5. My Windows says that is not activated.

My Windows says that is not activated.: My problem is pretty much what the subject says. After an update suddenly my computer says that is not activated, I don;t know what happened and I don't wanna pay for Windows again. Please help!...
  6. Windows Activation saying its not activated

Windows Activation saying its not activated: Hey Guys, I recently just upgraded my computer, and with that I got a new Motherboard & CPU. Ever since then i've had a "activate windows" watermark in the bottom right of my screen, and i don't know where I could find my Windows 10 Key, since i upgraded from windows 7 for...
  7. windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,: so basically I had windows 8.1 pro I think it was, it was the top windows 8 anyway. so after windows 10 came out I upgraded and had no issues up until now where my computer says my windows is not activated. Can someone help me get round this issue so I can update my computer...
  8. Watermark says: Activate Windows

Watermark says: Activate Windows: Hi, I just can't understand what's going on with Windows 10 the Activation process. I did a free upgrade from Windows 8.1 (valid product key) to Windows 10 Pro over a year ago. Now I'm told to activate windows. Yesterday the message said I have a valid digital license...
  9. Windows says it is not activated

Windows says it is not activated: Installed update 1803 last night. Rebooted this morning and now warning is popping up saying Windows needs to be activated. What has happened?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-says-it-is-not-activated/8a26771f-6abd-43d6-a920-6680fc75636f"
  10. Says my Windows is not activated

Says my Windows is not activated: It says my windows is not 'activated'. It's definitely legitimate I bought it from Microsoft. The Activation page is just blank please help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-my-windows-is-not-activated/9323fb80-c096-405d-a6bb-c7500c3640d1"