Windows 10: Screen scanner software

Discus and support Screen scanner software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all . I'm wondering if there is an application software which continuously scan/search screen for some image patterns which user input to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mmbmmb222, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Mmbmmb222 Win User

Screen scanner software

Hello all . I'm wondering if there is an application software which continuously scan/search screen for some image patterns which user input to the software and in case of match call another application or script or program

Mmbmmb222, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2018
  3. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Screen scanner software

Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Screen scanner software

1. Screen scanner software - Similar Threads - Screen scanner software

2. Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner: Hi We have a Fujisu Fi-7160 that we use to scan hundreds of documents with barcodes onto a transport system - we then scan all the documents as 1 pdf via our main printer in the office so that we can save the documents without having the keep the physical documents - Is...
  3. Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....: Hi everyone, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go, it runs on Windows 10. I have downloaded software for my Canon Scanner Lide 220 but it is not working at all. The laptop does not have an optical drive and I cannot use the disc which came with it. Please I need your help...
  4. Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....

Canon Scanner Lide 220 software not working....: Hi everyone, I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Book Go, it runs on Windows 10. I have downloaded software for my Canon Scanner Lide 220 but it is not working at all. The laptop does not have an optical drive and I cannot use the disc which came with it. Please I need your help...
  5. Can't Reinstall Old Scanner Software/Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reinstall Old Scanner Software/Driver: My Windows 10 laptop was giving me this "critical error sign out now" message so I had to refresh Windows 10. Problem is, while reinstalling my CanoScan LIDO 25 software/drivers, the installation just stops after the installer unzips. The software was working fine just before...
  6. windows 10 scanner software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 scanner software: unable to scan from multi-function device Brother MFC-J5830 it is connected is recognized as scanner and does print Message from Windows 10 Scan "Problem Scanning" something went wrong please try again. All Brother drivers and Windows 10 are up to date...
  7. Epson XP760 Scanner Software Will Not Start

Epson XP760 Scanner Software Will Not Start: Hello. OS Windows 10Pro version 1809 OS Build 17763.475 Scanner driver 4.0.1.1 I have a XP760 and the scanner shortcut has stopped working. When I click on the shortcut its icon flickers on the taskbar but the software does not open. I have uninstalled it and...
  8. Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting

Epson XP760 Scanner Software Not Starting: Hello. OS Windows 10Pro version 1809 OS Build 17763.475 Scanner driver 4.0.1.1 I have a XP760 and the scanner shortcut has stopped working. When I click on the shortcut its icon flickers on the taskbar but the software does not open. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled...
  9. Scanner software is not getting connected to the printer

Scanner software is not getting connected to the printer: I use HP Laser jet 1213 printer, which I have connected to my PC running Windows 10. The problem is that my scanner software is not getting connected to the printer. I cannot see the Scan icon, which was there before. When I try to scan, it writes ‘device cannot be found”....
  10. scanner software and drivers

scanner software and drivers: I have an epson v600 scanner, I downloaded the drivers from epson site. after installing drivers, when i try to use the program it says drivers not fond or softerware not found....