Windows 10: SCREEN SENSITIVITY

Discus and support SCREEN SENSITIVITY in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Is a way to adjust the sensitivity of the touchscreen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeggyDuncan1, Jul 28, 2019.

1. SCREEN SENSITIVITY

Hi,

Is a way to adjust the sensitivity of the touchscreen?

:)

PeggyDuncan1, Jul 28, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 28, 2019
  4. SCREEN SENSITIVITY

Decrease Touchpad Sensitivity

Hello Pete,

There is a possibility that you're experiencing this issue due a touchpad driver problem. For us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us what is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you tried updating the touchpad driver on your device? If not, we suggest that you update it by following the steps
      here on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

Meanwhile, we advise that you try the steps provided by Pawan Dhondiyal in this
    article on how to adjust the touch sensitivity of your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

SCREEN SENSITIVITY

1. SCREEN SENSITIVITY - Similar Threads - SCREEN SENSITIVITY

2. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  3. Why is my cpu so sensitive and keep on getting random black screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my cpu so sensitive and keep on getting random black screens: After i installed windows 11 22H2 i keep on getting random black screens. and cpu keeps running at a high percentage. i have tried reinstalling and updating the BIOS, and reapplying thermal paste but my cpu keeps jumping up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit and getting weird screen...
  4. Why is my cpu so sensitive and keep on getting random black screens

Why is my cpu so sensitive and keep on getting random black screens: After i installed windows 11 22H2 i keep on getting random black screens. and cpu keeps running at a high percentage. i have tried reinstalling and updating the BIOS, and reapplying thermal paste but my cpu keeps jumping up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit and getting weird screen...
  5. Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity: Hey! I'm an artist and was trying to figure out if it's possible to get my windows 10 to register when I'm using lighter and heavier pressure on the screen to create different line weights. I don't know anything about computers, I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 home HP...
  6. Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity

Windows 10 home touch screen sensitivity: Hey! I'm an artist and was trying to figure out if it's possible to get my windows 10 to register when I'm using lighter and heavier pressure on the screen to create different line weights. I don't know anything about computers, I'm pretty sure I have a Windows 10 home HP...
  7. Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive: Been having a problem where I get a Blue Screen error occasionally after opening laptop form sleep mode. I wasn't able to determine the cause through research and had resolved to just saving my work before putting the laptop to sleep. Today for the first time I received the...
  8. Update: The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update: The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled: When I bought my computer it worked fine. If I do a restore it works fine. When it is updated it does not. The mouse pad jumps when tapped. The light on my mute button does not work. The touch screen is overly sensitive and has to be disabled. Sometimes your updates report...
  9. How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?: How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-adjust-the-touch-screen-sensitivity/c12bb992-1d4e-4990-8830-1c432a34d99e
  10. Touch screen sensitivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch screen sensitivity: Is there a way I can change the sensitivity of the touchscreen on an RCA tablet? The screen responds where I have not touched it often and it is annoying... Someone please help.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone touch screen sensitivity