Windows 10: Screen setup

Discus and support Screen setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting a screen that displays a large screen area with information and right above in the right hand corner is a small screen with the same info.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PamelaCrouse, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Screen setup

I am getting a screen that displays a large screen area with information and right above in the right hand corner is a small screen with the same info. It also has the box to check to close the window. Do not need two windows with same info. How do I get back to normal one window screen?

:)

PamelaCrouse, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 26, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Screen setup

Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Screen setup

1. Screen setup - Similar Threads - Screen setup

2. The screen on my new computer setup keeps entering power save mode after a few minutes of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The screen on my new computer setup keeps entering power save mode after a few minutes of...: I just bought a new setup(as I am **** with computers please excuse my attempt at explaining the different parts). I bought a screen, a keyboard, the computer itself and a mouse. The person I bought it off of is my cousin's boyfriend and he said there were a few problems that...
  3. Screens flicker when one monitor is off in 4 MONITOR SETUP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screens flicker when one monitor is off in 4 MONITOR SETUP: Hello, everyone. I'm a video production engineer and have a 4 monitor setup (Windows 10, up to date) in this arrangement: 4K (TV) 1440p - 4K - 1440p All displays work great, but once the monitors go to sleep, the top 4K monitor (which is a Phillips TV)...
  4. my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load )

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows setup isn't working properly ( white screen like the page just doesnt load ): Hello! I've been trying to install windows 10 on my new laptop but I got to the part in the setup where it asks me to link my android with my pc and afterwards the next screen just doesn't load. It's just a blank white screen and I cant do anything about it. I've tried to...
  5. white screen setup

white screen setup: So i just bought a new laptop and was going though the installation (a nightmare since it makes you do things you dont want to do such as making a microsoft account and making a pin for the laptop) but after the page "Link your android to this PC" i press next and get nothing...
  6. Windows 10 Setup Stuck, Blank Services Screen

Windows 10 Setup Stuck, Blank Services Screen: Trying to setup Windows 10 which came preinstalled on my new computer. Everything goes fine as Cortana moves through the different sections (Account, Network, etc.). And then it comes to Services and the Services screen is blank. Not black. Not just a blue screen. A blank...
  7. My computer brought me to the setup screen for no reason after turning it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer brought me to the setup screen for no reason after turning it on: This computer is over 2 years old, and I remember already setting it up in the setup screen when I first bought it. I use it like normal every day. Until today, when I turned it on like I do every day, the computer brought me to the setup screen instead of the desktop for no...
  8. Windows getting stuck in corners in multiple screen setup. (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows getting stuck in corners in multiple screen setup. (Windows 10): When trying to move windows from one screen to another, they just get stuck in the corners and refuse to smoothly be moved to the other screen. Having come from Windows 7, where this was never a problem, this issue is EXTREMELY aggravating. So is this a bug or just another...
  9. Pixelation on one screen of a multi-monitor setup after updating graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixelation on one screen of a multi-monitor setup after updating graphics drivers: I'm using 2 monitors and after updating my graphics drivers my ED322Q monitor with Hardware ID MONITOR\ACR053E, is blurry and pixelated. I found this...
  10. Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asus AC86U stuck at setup wireless screen: It was working fine but i did a factory reset and now i cant get past this screen, tried another reset and same thing, it doesnt matter if i do ap mode or router mode [img] - - - Updated - - - Turned out to be a chrome issue, worked fine with edge and showed much more...