Windows 10: Screen setup

Discus and support Screen setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting a screen that displays a large screen area with information and right above in the right hand corner is a small screen with the same info.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PamelaCrouse, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Screen setup

I am getting a screen that displays a large screen area with information and right above in the right hand corner is a small screen with the same info. It also has the box to check to close the window. Do not need two windows with same info. How do I get back to normal one window screen?

:)

PamelaCrouse, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 26, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Screen setup

Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Screen setup

1. Screen setup - Similar Threads - Screen setup

2. Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen: Microsoft Surface windows 8, froze during normal use, and then went to setup screen. 1 Pressing Shift+F8 has no effect.2 hard exit by pressing the power for more than 20 seconds has no effect3 Exiting through the menu brings back the same screen. Have not done any manual...
  3. Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen: Microsoft Surface windows 8, froze during normal use, and then went to setup screen. 1 Pressing Shift+F8 has no effect.2 hard exit by pressing the power for more than 20 seconds has no effect3 Exiting through the menu brings back the same screen. Have not done any manual...
  4. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  5. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  6. How to setup screen time limits after midnight?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to setup screen time limits after midnight?: I want to set up screen time limits where my son's computer locks between 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM. However, it appears that I cannot do an end-time past 12:00 AM, which is too early. It appears that this issue has been reported several times and there is no workaround. As of...
  7. How to setup screen time limits after midnight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to setup screen time limits after midnight?: I want to set up screen time limits where my son's computer locks between 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM. However, it appears that I cannot do an end-time past 12:00 AM, which is too early. It appears that this issue has been reported several times and there is no workaround. As of...
  8. How to setup screen time limits after midnight?

9. My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen: Hi my laptop suddenly froze and restarted and when it restarted it took me to the Aptio setup and when I try and exit and restart it takes me right back to this screen. My computer is an LG gram version 2.22.1284. Thank you...
  10. My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen

My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen: Hi my laptop suddenly froze and restarted and when it restarted it took me to the Aptio setup and when I try and exit and restart it takes me right back to this screen. My computer is an LG gram version 2.22.1284. Thank you...