Windows 10: screen shaking

Discus and support screen shaking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello My laptop screen shaking ,,, Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,, Windows 10 Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by evon_976, Feb 11, 2019.

1. evon_976 Win User

screen shaking

Hello

My laptop screen shaking ,,,

Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,,

Windows 10

Thanks

:)

evon_976, Feb 11, 2019

2. Shaking Screen

Since the recent update of windows 10 i.e. 1803 I have been facing an issue in which my screen starts shaking all of the sudden according to my observations I have noticed that shaking of the screen begins whenever I watch a video in Google Chrome Web
    Browser please suggest me how to fix this issue as this is very annoying.

Never have I faced this issue in any of the previous versions of Windows also the shaking goes away as soon as I close-open the laptop LID once.

Divit Khullar, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 11, 2019
  4. screen shaking

Laptop screen is shaking

Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help

RichardMondron, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

screen shaking

1. screen shaking - Similar Threads - screen shaking

2. Unusable 10 cm space on top of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unusable 10 cm space on top of screen: For some reason all my apps, Windows,... won't go all the way up on the display/screen. Only my cursor goes there… I didn't touch the display settings,... and i can't find anything… I'm on a Lenovo with Windows 10 if that can help :)...
  3. Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen before login screen: Hello everyone. I have recently experienced a problem with Windows 10. Whenever I select Windows 10 (I have dual-boot configuration, the other OS is Ubuntu), it normally boots and I hear the startup sound. I also see the mouse indicator and I can sometimes control it, yet...
  4. blinking screen in windows 10

blinking screen in windows 10: My screen starts suddenly blinking and flashing. How can I solve this without going to save mode because I tried it and my computer refuse to allow me to enter in my account although I enter the correct pin....
  5. Windows 10 Boots in Black Screen

Windows 10 Boots in Black Screen: So, i got this Laptop with Windows 7 preinstalled, when the time came, and Windows 10 launched, the automatic updater told my System could run the update without a problem, i updated, i loved Windows 10, but when i boot up my Laptop, it shows the boot logo with the spinning...
  6. ISSUE: After latest update, my screen "shakes" after 5 secs of inactivity

ISSUE: After latest update, my screen "shakes" after 5 secs of inactivity: I noticed this after the latest update, where if I become inactive (i.e. if I'm reading an article without mouse or keyboard movement), the screen starts to shake and show multiple scan lines through it. Like the old tv's trying to get a signal. Anyone else experiencing this?...
  7. Laptop screen is shaking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is shaking: Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-is-shaking/7db47e82-de20-45db-a9cc-d256164e7f61
  8. screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor

screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor: I have a Surface Pro 4. I'v noticed in the past week or so the image on the screen, no mater what program I'm in, starts to shake after a while. It starts slowly with a horizontal tremor. I called for support tech but have gotten no call back with help. My surface is 3...
  9. My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable: Hello, My computer is not yet a year old, and nothing seems to be wrong with its hardware; but for the past three months, on an almost daily basis, my screen shakes to the point of my not being able to see what's on either my Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge pages. I...
  10. Screen Shaking and Jumping

Screen Shaking and Jumping: How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-shaking-and-jumping/dc21a5b8-9ce1-4375-a586-864f3d1eb538

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows screen shaking