Windows 10: screen shaking

Discus and support screen shaking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello My laptop screen shaking ,,, Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,, Windows 10 Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by evon_976, Feb 11, 2019.

1. evon_976 Win User

screen shaking

Hello

My laptop screen shaking ,,,

Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,,

Windows 10

Thanks

:)

evon_976, Feb 11, 2019

2. Shaking Screen

Since the recent update of windows 10 i.e. 1803 I have been facing an issue in which my screen starts shaking all of the sudden according to my observations I have noticed that shaking of the screen begins whenever I watch a video in Google Chrome Web
    Browser please suggest me how to fix this issue as this is very annoying.

Never have I faced this issue in any of the previous versions of Windows also the shaking goes away as soon as I close-open the laptop LID once.

Divit Khullar, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 11, 2019
  4. screen shaking

Laptop screen is shaking

Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help

RichardMondron, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

screen shaking

1. screen shaking - Similar Threads - screen shaking

2. Screen goes black seconds into streaming video from ANY service (TV on demand, Youtube,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black seconds into streaming video from ANY service (TV on demand, Youtube,...: Every time i watch a video now from any streaming service, the screen goes black. This happens whether it is full screen or not. It is fine until the time/play bar at the bottom of the video disappears. Once that goes away, which is usually a few seconds into viewing, the...
  3. Windows 10 Screen saver not activating

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Screen saver not activating: I have a screen saver that will not activate after a few minutes; It will preview okay, just not display after a few minutes. I tried changing it to a one minute wait and nothing happens. It use to work but I may of accidentally changed something in power management settings....
  4. I need an on screen typewriter.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need an on screen typewriter.: My keyboard isn't working, and I haver no $ to relpace it for at least a month. I've done it before, but I forgot how. HELP? Thanks in advance! Lisa Oh, Window Home 10v...
  5. How to remove my picture from sign-in screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove my picture from sign-in screen?: I don't want a picture on my sign-in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-picture-from-sign-in-screen/e6c9a0e3-0a54-42ee-b273-08f54ae43154
  6. ISSUE: After latest update, my screen "shakes" after 5 secs of inactivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ISSUE: After latest update, my screen "shakes" after 5 secs of inactivity: I noticed this after the latest update, where if I become inactive (i.e. if I'm reading an article without mouse or keyboard movement), the screen starts to shake and show multiple scan lines through it. Like the old tv's trying to get a signal. Anyone else experiencing this?...
  7. Laptop screen is shaking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is shaking: Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-is-shaking/7db47e82-de20-45db-a9cc-d256164e7f61
  8. screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor

screen - image shaking - horizontal tremor: I have a Surface Pro 4. I'v noticed in the past week or so the image on the screen, no mater what program I'm in, starts to shake after a while. It starts slowly with a horizontal tremor. I called for support tech but have gotten no call back with help. My surface is 3...
  9. My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows 10 Screen Shakes to the Point of Not Being Useable: Hello, My computer is not yet a year old, and nothing seems to be wrong with its hardware; but for the past three months, on an almost daily basis, my screen shakes to the point of my not being able to see what's on either my Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge pages. I...
  10. Screen Shaking and Jumping

Screen Shaking and Jumping: How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-shaking-and-jumping/dc21a5b8-9ce1-4375-a586-864f3d1eb538