Windows 10: Screen sharing feature from my laptop to LG CX TV has stopped working.

Discus and support Screen sharing feature from my laptop to LG CX TV has stopped working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Windows 10PRO, 20H2, 19042.804 Dell Precision 7530 LG OLED65CXRLA TV All last drivers installed. Purchased this TV a few months ago and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maxim Chelyadnikov, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Screen sharing feature from my laptop to LG CX TV has stopped working.

Hello,

Windows 10PRO, 20H2, 19042.804

Dell Precision 7530

LG OLED65CXRLA TV

All last drivers installed.

Purchased this TV a few months ago and been using it as a wireless screen for watching movies.

Been busy for a couple of weeks so didn't watch anything, probably had some windows updates installed during that time period and today when I tried the screen sharing stopped working as well as any other way to connect the laptop to it - media sharing feature is also failing, TV is showing a "device is disconnected" dialog.

It's not a TV issue because I'm able to share the screen from my other Dell laptop that is not being updated that often.

After the problem occured I've:

- updated the WIndows to the latest version

- re-updated all the drivers again

- rolled back the network drivers to 3-4 iterations back, restarting the laptop with every iteration and trying again

- did a reset of all the TV functions

- tried different networks 5 vs 2.4

- turned media sharing off and on

- removed the TV as a device from Windows and setted it up again re-installing the drivers from hard drive manually

- turned on all the possible sharing features - from and to my laptop

Unfortunately nothing works. During one of the attepmts I was able to see my screen being shared for one second and then it disappeared again. Now it's either trying to establish the connection until it times out or acts like it's connected even the sound disappears like as if it was channeled to the TV, but the TV is still showing the "device is requesting the connection" dialogue.

I'm pretty sure the problem is in the Windows, just can't figure out what it is, please help!

Max

:)

Maxim Chelyadnikov, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 6, 2021
  3. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Screen sharing feature from my laptop to LG CX TV has stopped working.

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Screen sharing feature from my laptop to LG CX TV has stopped working.

1. Screen sharing feature from my laptop to LG CX TV has stopped working. - Similar Threads - Screen sharing feature

2. Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...: Screen Share stopped working on my new LG TV. It worked ONCE. Now, I can see my TV in the list of Devices available from my PC, but cannot connect to it. I got my Gateway android PC media contents on the TV. But the TV is not available on "Add A Device" in the "Project"...
  3. Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...: Screen Share stopped working on my new LG TV. It worked ONCE. Now, I can see my TV in the list of Devices available from my PC, but cannot connect to it. I got my Gateway android PC media contents on the TV. But the TV is not available on "Add A Device" in the "Project"...
  4. Why has my share feature on Microsoft Edge stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my share feature on Microsoft Edge stopped working: The drop down box does drop down but it is blank, I am signed in and have tried logging in and out of my account to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-share-feature-on-microsoft-edge-stopped/d049ed4d-5b8a-48fe-8dc1-1c2d25e25f93
  5. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  6. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  7. 'Couldn't connect' to my LG smart tv. Screen share not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Couldn't connect' to my LG smart tv. Screen share not working: I have a asus vivobookflip 14 with amd ryzen and Lg webos smart tv. I was cast to it previously. I removed it from devices accidently, I cant connect now. When i click the tv in connect, it says follow any instructions on your devices. My tv recognizes the pc and says...
  8. Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv: Hey everyone, please how can I share my pc screen to lg smart tv for free (using free apps and programs). Is there any way to do it using just windows or do I need external app? (I did spme research but didn't find anything) submitted by /u/NekulturneHovado [link]...
  9. Screen Share on LG SMART TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Share on LG SMART TV: My issue seems identical to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/screenshare-miracast-from-windows-10-to-lg-smart/ca704e6b-d1f9-45d1-9144-0035d02e4bed Although, some of the specs are different (LG OLED B9). In short, my PC laptop...
  10. Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share my pc screen on LG smart tv: Hello, i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found the device "webOS TV LF650Y" and added him now i goes to tv to hdmi 3 (where the device is connected) and its show me the...