Windows 10: Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv

Discus and support Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, please how can I share my pc screen to lg smart tv for free (using free apps and programs). Is there any way to do it using just windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NekulturneHovado, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv

Hey everyone, please how can I share my pc screen to lg smart tv for free (using free apps and programs). Is there any way to do it using just windows or do I need external app? (I did spme research but didn't find anything)

submitted by /u/NekulturneHovado
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NekulturneHovado, Dec 24, 2020
  2. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv

Brink, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv

1. Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv - Similar Threads - Screen sharing smart

2. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  3. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  4. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  6. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  7. 'Couldn't connect' to my LG smart tv. Screen share not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Couldn't connect' to my LG smart tv. Screen share not working: I have a asus vivobookflip 14 with amd ryzen and Lg webos smart tv. I was cast to it previously. I removed it from devices accidently, I cant connect now. When i click the tv in connect, it says follow any instructions on your devices. My tv recognizes the pc and says...
  8. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC: Attached is how my CPU identifies the LG OLED Smart TV. My windows is up to date as are the drivers. The system is Miracast enabled and up to date. It seems like I have all the qualifications to connect to my tv but alas I cannot connect. Ive seen many tutorials say this will...
  9. Screen Share on LG SMART TV

Screen Share on LG SMART TV: My issue seems identical to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/screenshare-miracast-from-windows-10-to-lg-smart/ca704e6b-d1f9-45d1-9144-0035d02e4bed Although, some of the specs are different (LG OLED B9). In short, my PC laptop...
  10. Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv: Hello, i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found the device "webOS TV LF650Y" and added him now i goes to tv to hdmi 3 (where the device is connected) and its show me the...