Windows 10: Screen sharing?

Discus and support Screen sharing? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I receive pop-ups intermittently asking me to share my screen. How to I stop this from happening?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DaffodilGlue834, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Screen sharing?

I receive pop-ups intermittently asking me to share my screen. How to I stop this from happening?

:)

DaffodilGlue834, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Feb 22, 2019
  4. DTG1 Win User

Screen sharing?

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

Screen sharing?

1. Screen sharing? - Similar Threads - Screen sharing

2. Font changed after QA screen share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font changed after QA screen share: Font changed after QA screen shareSteps tried:PC restartfont is same it is not bold or crisp as per userwindows updatedremoved display driverpc restartdownloaded graphics driver from HP websitepc restarttested by changing Refresh rate, screen resolution, screen zoomuser still...
  3. Font changed after QA screen share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font changed after QA screen share: Font changed after QA screen shareSteps tried:PC restartfont is same it is not bold or crisp as per userwindows updatedremoved display driverpc restartdownloaded graphics driver from HP websitepc restarttested by changing Refresh rate, screen resolution, screen zoomuser still...
  4. Font changed after QA screen share

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I build an app to Blur anything on Screen while screen share or screen recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I build an app to Blur anything on Screen while screen share or screen recording: submitted by /u/theindianappguy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1949qvc/i_build_an_app_to_blur_anything_on_screen_while/
  6. How do I share my picture so Microsoft can use to display for lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I share my picture so Microsoft can use to display for lock screen?: Is there any way that I can upload my landscape photos so Microsoft can use it for lock screen? I'm not talking about personalize my own lock screen, I'm talking about everyone can see it as a Microsoft lock screen. Thanks.Gladys...
  7. How do I share my picture so Microsoft can use to display for lock screen?

How do I share my picture so Microsoft can use to display for lock screen?: Is there any way that I can upload my landscape photos so Microsoft can use it for lock screen? I'm not talking about personalize my own lock screen, I'm talking about everyone can see it as a Microsoft lock screen. Thanks.Gladys...
  8. Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...: Screen Share stopped working on my new LG TV. It worked ONCE. Now, I can see my TV in the list of Devices available from my PC, but cannot connect to it. I got my Gateway android PC media contents on the TV. But the TV is not available on "Add A Device" in the "Project"...
  9. Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...: Screen Share stopped working on my new LG TV. It worked ONCE. Now, I can see my TV in the list of Devices available from my PC, but cannot connect to it. I got my Gateway android PC media contents on the TV. But the TV is not available on "Add A Device" in the "Project"...
  10. I have somehow locked my screen trying to share between my phone and my laptop. Now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have somehow locked my screen trying to share between my phone and my laptop. Now...: The screen shows the name I gave when trying to share, neither my husband or myself can get past this by using our normal login PIN and if I click on I forgot my PIN nothing happens - for either of our names. As I cannot get passed this initial screen it is impossible to find...