Windows 10: screen shooting

Discus and support screen shooting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; every time i screen shot my windows 10 using shift+windows key+S , it show the snipping tool, after i snip it , it gets stuck on the same screen for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MoussabDebiyat, Aug 22, 2020.

1. screen shooting

every time i screen shot my windows 10 using shift+windows key+S , it show the snipping tool, after i snip it , it gets stuck on the same screen for about 30 seconds , and then it returns to normal ,but the screen shot is not saved , it just lost .

:)

MoussabDebiyat, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Fortitude Win User
    Memory use shoots up to 99% after idle time

I'm facing this problem in the last few days. Memory use according to Task Manager goes up to 99%, CPU reaches 80% and the PC becomes almost totally unresponsive.

Based on similar threads I installed RAMMap and here's what is shown.

screen shooting [​IMG]

I installed Poolmon and ran it and this is what I get.

screen shooting [​IMG]

Please note that the first entry does not show a tag. Is this normal?

According to the rest of the listing I should investigate Volsnap.sys and atc.sys. Could you advise what are the next steps?

Fortitude, Aug 22, 2020
  4. screen shooting

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

screen shooting

1. screen shooting - Similar Threads - screen shooting

2. Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC: Hi! I have a problem with my Windows 11 operating system. I turned on my computer today and was met with a blue screen telling me to choose an option, troubleshoot or turn off your PC. The troubleshoot option takes me to factory image restore and advance options. Factory...
  3. Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11. Blue Screen - Choose an option Trouble Shoot / Turn off PC: Hi! I have a problem with my Windows 11 operating system. I turned on my computer today and was met with a blue screen telling me to choose an option, troubleshoot or turn off your PC. The troubleshoot option takes me to factory image restore and advance options. Factory...
  4. Windows 11 Screen flickering issue - incorrect windows trouble shooting page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screen flickering issue - incorrect windows trouble shooting page: I have a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptop and part of the screen sometimes flickers with lines. I updated the display driver, but that didn't fix it. I followed this...
  5. Windows 11 Screen flickering issue - incorrect windows trouble shooting page

Windows 11 Screen flickering issue - incorrect windows trouble shooting page: I have a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptop and part of the screen sometimes flickers with lines. I updated the display driver, but that didn't fix it. I followed this...
  6. My computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen

My computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen: My Dell computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen and pings away as though i'm pressing left click on a mouse thus closing down and windows i have open at the time, it does this about 5 min, I have installed windows defender...
  7. My computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen: My Dell computer recently doing a strange thing, the curser shoots to the top right of the screen and pings away as though i'm pressing left click on a mouse thus closing down and windows i have open at the time, it does this about 5 min, I have installed windows defender...
  8. Can anyone look at my trouble shooting files and tell me why I sometimes get a Blue Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone look at my trouble shooting files and tell me why I sometimes get a Blue Screen...: Microsoft Troubleshooting Upload Files.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-look-at-my-trouble-shooting-files-and/55e638ad-2cac-455e-ac82-cb72f90a94a5
  9. Can anyone look at my trouble shooting files and tell me why I sometimes get a Blue Screen...

Can anyone look at my trouble shooting files and tell me why I sometimes get a Blue Screen...: Microsoft Troubleshooting Upload Files.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-look-at-my-trouble-shooting-files-and/55e638ad-2cac-455e-ac82-cb72f90a94a5
  10. My cursor keeps shooting to start button or top left of screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor keeps shooting to start button or top left of screen.: Since the latest update in September 2023, my cursor has been behaving strangely, constantly shooting off to start key or top left making the laptop difficult to use. The laptop has touchscreen as well as a tracker pad but the problem persists even when I use a wireless...