Windows 10: Screen shot?

Discus and support Screen shot? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone give details of how to take a screen shot please? 96993 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rifleman49, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Screen shot?

Can anyone give details of how to take a screen shot please?

:)

rifleman49, Oct 31, 2017

2. Where Is My Downloaded Files Nokia Lumia 520?

Want to setup a my family account

Gorilla screen, Oct 31, 2017
  3. Need help with laptop when sleeping/opening laptop lid.

Hey,

I have an issue with my laptop, after an update, whenever I open my laptop lid or try to wake my my computer from sleep the screen is distorted and just shows static. I have tried reinstalling recently installed updates however this hasn't fixed the issue.
    When this happens I have to hold the power button to turnoff my laptop to then turn back on my laptop for me to use it. It may not be an issue dealing with the update however this is when this issue started to occur. My warranty is expired. Please Help.

Thank You.

Distorted Screen, Oct 31, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Screen shot?

Brink, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

Screen shot?

1. Screen shot? - Similar Threads - Screen shot

2. Can a screen shot be titled rather than filed by "screen shot #.png"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a screen shot be titled rather than filed by "screen shot #.png": When I take screenshots windows and prt sc I would like to at least have the date of screen shot, preferably be able to title/save as by name. When I look in the screen shot folder I see the screen shot number, which don't seem to have the latest shot at the end of the list....
  3. Can a screen shot be titled rather than filed by "screen shot #.png"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a screen shot be titled rather than filed by "screen shot #.png": When I take screenshots windows and prt sc I would like to at least have the date of screen shot, preferably be able to title/save as by name. When I look in the screen shot folder I see the screen shot number, which don't seem to have the latest shot at the end of the list....
  4. Screen Shot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Shot: I have a new laptop with windows 11, I can't use the print screen option, the screen goes grey as if its going to do a screen shot, a little box opens up with icons that say Rectangular mode, freeform mode, windows mode and full screen mode. I can't do a screen print. I...
  5. Screen Shot

Screen Shot: I have a new laptop with windows 11, I can't use the print screen option, the screen goes grey as if its going to do a screen shot, a little box opens up with icons that say Rectangular mode, freeform mode, windows mode and full screen mode. I can't do a screen print. I...
  6. I cannot attach a screen shot on teams anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot attach a screen shot on teams anymore: Hi there Can you please kindly assist with the above. I sent a screenshot to a team member this morning and it worked fine and now suddenly it is no longer working....
  7. I cannot attach a screen shot on teams anymore

I cannot attach a screen shot on teams anymore: Hi there Can you please kindly assist with the above. I sent a screenshot to a team member this morning and it worked fine and now suddenly it is no longer working....
  8. How to cancel screen shot png file saving on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel screen shot png file saving on computer: HelloEverytime I take a screen shot with printscreen key, it saves a png picture on the C:\Users........Pictures\Screenshots. I delete the file and it open a new one when I take a new screen shot. How can I cancel saving this on computer? I don't want to save. Thanks....
  9. How to cancel screen shot png file saving on computer

How to cancel screen shot png file saving on computer: HelloEverytime I take a screen shot with printscreen key, it saves a png picture on the C:\Users........Pictures\Screenshots. I delete the file and it open a new one when I take a new screen shot. How can I cancel saving this on computer? I don't want to save. Thanks....
  10. How can I EDIT typed text to screen shots taken in Snipping Tool or Snip n Sketch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I EDIT typed text to screen shots taken in Snipping Tool or Snip n Sketch?: When you go to "Edit in Paint"Add a text or box of text to a clipping. How to edit the text box before the clipping is saved.Each time I try to click on the text box to edit. The application opens up a new text box to add new text when I try to go back and reopen the text...