Windows 10: Screen Showing Lines When Laptop Lid Is Moved.

Discus and support Screen Showing Lines When Laptop Lid Is Moved. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc1xx that i got in 2017. I have been having a problem recently where everytime I move the screen, It shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonaTin-Can, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Screen Showing Lines When Laptop Lid Is Moved.

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc1xx that i got in 2017. I have been having a problem recently where everytime I move the screen, It shows vertical lines on the screen. When you get it in a certain position, It stops and goes back to normal. Sometimes its the whole screen or sometimes its a small part of it. I would like to know if theres any way I can fix it at home because I really dont want to buy another computer when this one works just fine apart from the screen. I have some form of computer knowledge and have actually changed the battery in this laptop before. Just want to knwo

:)

JonaTin-Can, Jun 22, 2021

2. Windows moves windows when laptop lid is open/closed.

I want Windows to stop moving windows back and forth when I open/close laptop lid. I have things where I want them and do not want Windows to anticipate what it thinks I need. The movements seem random and sometimes a window cannot be found on either screen.
    Power setting for lid close is Do Nothing.

Suggestions appreciated.

Preserved Killick, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Screen Showing Lines When Laptop Lid Is Moved.

Screen showing grey lines

Screen on my laptop suddenly showing grey lines across the screen for a few seconds in Firefox browser and sometimes in mail. This is something new and suggestions? I run Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron.

Thanks

Daisy Mae09, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Screen Showing Lines When Laptop Lid Is Moved.

1. Screen Showing Lines When Laptop Lid Is Moved. - Similar Threads - Screen Showing Lines

2. Laptop screen shows weird lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen shows weird lines: While using my laptop today I started getting this weird screen glitch of vertical colored gray lines . Idk how it was caused but when I switched the adjust the apperance option for best performance to let windows decide . It began to start . I have provided the images in...
  3. Laptop screen shows weird lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen shows weird lines: While using my laptop today I started getting this weird screen glitch of vertical colored gray lines . Idk how it was caused but when I switched the adjust the apperance option for best performance to let windows decide . It began to start . I have provided the images in...
  4. all apps moving from laptop screen to monitor screen when closing laptop lid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all apps moving from laptop screen to monitor screen when closing laptop lid: hp pavilion 15 ts notebook pci wanted to close my lid and use only the secondary monitor so i went online and did what they asked, Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\System Settingschanging the option to do nothing for both on battery and plugged in when i...
  5. all apps moving from laptop screen to monitor screen when closing laptop lid

all apps moving from laptop screen to monitor screen when closing laptop lid: hp pavilion 15 ts notebook pci wanted to close my lid and use only the secondary monitor so i went online and did what they asked, Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\System Settingschanging the option to do nothing for both on battery and plugged in when i...
  6. all apps moving from laptop screen to monitor screen when closing laptop lid

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Black screen when opening lid of laptop back up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when opening lid of laptop back up: So I've Seen This In A Post From 2019 Those Methods Don't Work For Me Anymore I Have An Alienware m17 R3 And It Seems Only After I Leave The Lid For 10 + Minutes ? It Seems To Not Come Back On And I Have To Hold Down The Power Button Which Is Still On And I Can Hear...
  8. Black screen when opening lid of laptop back up

Black screen when opening lid of laptop back up: So I've Seen This In A Post From 2019 Those Methods Don't Work For Me Anymore I Have An Alienware m17 R3 And It Seems Only After I Leave The Lid For 10 + Minutes ? It Seems To Not Come Back On And I Have To Hold Down The Power Button Which Is Still On And I Can Hear...
  9. Laptop screen shaking when moved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen shaking when moved: OOPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! My laptop screen just shook and the fan made a zapping noise. Then it froze, so it had to be restarted. What could be causing the issue?...
  10. Windows moves windows when laptop lid is open/closed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows moves windows when laptop lid is open/closed.: I want Windows to stop moving windows back and forth when I open/close laptop lid. I have things where I want them and do not want Windows to anticipate what it thinks I need. The movements seem random and sometimes a window cannot be found on either screen. Power setting for...