Windows 10: Screen Shows Rainbow Colors

Discus and support Screen Shows Rainbow Colors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently when I have tried to load up Fortnite my screen has suddenly switched to weird rainbow colors and I have no clue why. When I turn game mode on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by drewd_30, Jul 19, 2018.

1. drewd_30 Win User

Screen Shows Rainbow Colors

Recently when I have tried to load up Fortnite my screen has suddenly switched to weird rainbow colors and I have no clue why. When I turn game mode on and the game mode bar comes up the colors go away but when the bar goes away the rainbow colors come back. Sometimes the screen returns to normal colors but I have no clue why it does. Even when I'm on my Fortnite home screen and it shows normal colors, when I switch back to my Windows home screen, it is shown in rainbow colors again. Has anyone else had this problem and if so is there a solution?

Thanks

:)

drewd_30, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Roger G. Win User

How to change the multi (rainbow ) color of my laptop screen into to a plain (ordinary) laptop color setting

how to change the multi (rainbow) color of my laptop screen into a plain (ordinary) laptop screen setting.

Roger G., Jul 19, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    How to change the multi (rainbow ) color of my laptop screen into to a plain (ordinary) laptop color setting

Hi Roger,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

1. Where exactly you get multi (rainbow ) color of my screen? Is it on the desktop?

2. What is the make and model of the laptop?

3. When exactly the issue started?

To change color settings, follow these steps:

a. Click on Start button and click on Settings.

b. Double-click Personalization.

c. In the left-pane click on Color and select the required settings.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post if you need further assistance or information on this issue.

Geethu B, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Screen Shows Rainbow Colors - Similar Threads - Screen Shows Rainbow

2. Rainbow screen complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rainbow screen complaint: In the case of rainbow screen complaint ,I want to ensure that a Microsoft agent replied a solution for that ,and I tried it for 2times by adding a radeon graphics card from the AMD software and it is the latest version in AMD ,So I am requesting an agent to solve this...
  3. Rainbow screen complaint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rainbow screen complaint: In the case of rainbow screen complaint ,I want to ensure that a Microsoft agent replied a solution for that ,and I tried it for 2times by adding a radeon graphics card from the AMD software and it is the latest version in AMD ,So I am requesting an agent to solve this...
  4. Rainbow screen complaint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intermittent iTunes Playback Issue - Rainbow Screen

Intermittent iTunes Playback Issue - Rainbow Screen: Seeing an intermittent issues with iTunes movie playback on an external monitor....some days I can watch iTunes content just fine - other days it looks like this. I watched half of this movie on this monitor less that 48 hours ago - today, I can't play anything on this...
  6. Intermittent iTunes Playback Issue - Rainbow Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent iTunes Playback Issue - Rainbow Screen: Seeing an intermittent issues with iTunes movie playback on an external monitor....some days I can watch iTunes content just fine - other days it looks like this. I watched half of this movie on this monitor less that 48 hours ago - today, I can't play anything on this...
  7. Screen glitches into rainbow colors every time on feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen glitches into rainbow colors every time on feature update: This has been happening since about an year:The system asks for a restart to feature-update to Windows 10, version 2004. I restart it, and the updates install completely after which it reboots. But then as soon as it hits the lock screen, this happens:and stays there...
  8. Screen glitches into rainbow colors every time on feature update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen glitches into rainbow colors every time on feature update: This has been happening since about an year:The system asks for a restart to feature-update to Windows 10, version 2004. I restart it, and the updates install completely after which it reboots. But then as soon as it hits the lock screen, this happens:and stays there...
  9. Screen glitches into rainbow colors every time on feature update

10. Screen Flashes Rainbows and Static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flashes Rainbows and Static: Hi, I got my PC recently brand new, and when I turn it on the power for the first time it tells me Microsoft didn't finish installing. No problem there I run msoobe.exe and it ends up okay, or so I thought. Every time I power it up now I get a bunch of command windows doing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is white screen or a rainbow of colors