Windows 10: Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall

Discus and support Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I don't know what happened, but lately, my screen started shuttering as if I were playing a demanding game with huge framerate drops. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheZadok42, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall

Hello!
    I don't know what happened, but lately, my screen started shuttering as if I were playing a demanding game with huge framerate drops. I reinstalled my display driver, reinstalled my windows update, reinstalled DirectX, and anything I could think of.
    It happens even when nothing else is running. I run my AV to find malware, and it found nothing.
    Is there something I can do, or should I sell my kindy and buy a new GPU?

submitted by /u/TheZadok42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheZadok42, Dec 30, 2020

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall

1. Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall - Similar Threads - Screen shutters drivers

2. Blue Screen After Reinstalling Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen After Reinstalling Drivers: Yesterday I tried to install a new driver for my AMD ryzen 7 5800x. I went through the installation process and went to restart my pc. It kept on coming up with the blue screen of death.I don't know what I did wrong but I didn't have much experience in the tech world and had...
  3. Blue Screen After Reinstalling Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen After Reinstalling Drivers: Yesterday I tried to install a new driver for my AMD ryzen 7 5800x. I went through the installation process and went to restart my pc. It kept on coming up with the blue screen of death.I don't know what I did wrong but I didn't have much experience in the tech world and had...
  4. My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers: Hi. Many months ago, my cat sat on my keyboard, and in the process somehow changed the gamma setting in a way that I have been unable to properly reset it. Using calibrate display colour, I am able to fix it, but as soon as I restart my PC or go into sleep mode, it resets...
  5. My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
    My gamma settings are messed even after reinstalling graphics drivers: Hi. Many months ago, my cat sat on my keyboard, and in the process somehow changed the gamma setting in a way that I have been unable to properly reset it. Using calibrate display colour, I am able to fix it, but as soon as I restart my PC or go into sleep mode, it resets...
  6. Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation: I was playing on my computer when all of a sudden the audio on my bluetooth headphones started acting strange. I decided to restart my computer. When I logged in again, the bluetooth icon was missing from the taskbar, and a yellow error icon had appeared on the driver in...
  7. Audio does not work at all even after reinstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio does not work at all even after reinstalling drivers: Around a week and a half ago Audio on my PC stopped working completely, the only reason this would happen would be because as i was setting up my PC again, i didnt plug in the LAN cable as i was just checking if it booted another person's home, The router was in a way...
  8. Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with sound driver even after reinstalling Windows: Hello everybody. For the last couple of months I have a issue with my sound driver. After turning on my pc when I plug in my headphones my pc doesn't register them and it keeps playing the sound trough the speakers. I have to go into drive manager and manually reinstall...
  9. No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No mouse even after troubleshooting and driver reinstalls: Today I booted up my computer and my mouse wasn’t appearing on the screen so I tried the fn+f8,f9,f11... thing to re-enable the mouse and it didn’t work. After that I tried 2 other mouses, restarting, rolling back windows updates (which it didn’t let me do), and I...
  10. Shuttering screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shuttering screen: I had lots of apps just taking up storage and my laptop until one day it just decided to keep shuttering. So I then decided to reset it, it took 5 hours to finish but once done my entire screen on the setup was lagging and stuttering. I finished the setup and it was still...